Chapter five.

The next two weeks went by with a flash, Keith got Pidge and Hunks numbers and were added to a series of chats, even though he still wouldn't talk in person, they accepted him. He was scared he say something about his home life. He would only talk verbally to Lance despite it being a few choice of words.

He had friends. For the first time in a long time, Keith felt for the first time, like he was cared for, even loved.

Hunkypoo- Did you all eat??

Pigeon- Duh, of course leftover cold, pizza..

Lancealot-fed my sibling! going to now!

Keithkogane- No.

Lancealot- Keith..Go eat!

Keithkogane- can't.

Hunkypoo- what? Why not

Keithkogane- it's complicated. I will eat later.

Pigeon- Keef.. It's six.

Lancealot- where you live? I'm bringing you food!

Keithkogane- Sorry, can't disclaim address to strangers!

Pigeon- Really? -_-

Hunkypoo- Well, you said you will eat later right? Promise?

Keithkogane- promise..

Lancealot- I don't trust it...Keef. Don't make me get Pidge to hack your account again! I'll get an address!

Keithkogane- wait..

-Again? 

-Hello?

Pigeon- I only got your full name and past report cards, don't worry

Hunkypoo- we love you Keith! We just care!

Lancealot- yeah, we all do!

Keith sighed turning his phone on silent, he was never good at lying and never good at thinking on the spot to cover his stories.

He glanced down at his body, he got out the shower minutes ago and refused to put anything other than boxers on, his body ached it was swollen in different areas and bruised to the point his only pale skin was his hands and feet.

He sighed tracing a few deep scars that laced his chest, his once perfect skin was forever ago, ruined. He jumped when his phone started ringing, 'thought I put this on silent.' He picked it up to see 'Lancealot' on his screen video calling.

He tried to cancel but it answered, panicking he quickly covered the camera, "Keith? You there?" Lance was sitting on what looked like a bench swing.

Keith screamed inside but outside mumbled very quietly, "Yeah."

Lance's face lit up at him speaking, Keith mumbled a 'hold on' quickly throwing his phone on his pillow. He grabbed a huge sweatshirt and some sweats throwing them on.

Keith didn't mean to but he let out a yelp in pain; as his hand touched his right side.  He quickly covered his mouth grabbing his phone. Lance looked concerned like he was ready to ask something.

But, Keith quickly put his finger up as if he could shush him in person, Keith quietly started climbing out his window.

"Sorry." Keith mumbled shutting the window behind him, Lance nodded slowly a creaking noise was made and his camera moved back and forth.

"Can I ask, why don't you eat? Even at lunch at school you never bring food, or get anything."

"It's complicated. I do eat, When I can."