Twenty six.

"I'm telling you! We're going to walk in there and they'll both be cuddling and kissing!" Pidge proclaimed over Hunks loud crunching.

Hunk spoke with cheeks full of salty goodness, "I can see the cuddling Lance is a cuddly person.. But kissing? Eh."

They knocked on the door to Shiro's place, as the door creaked open revealing a messy bedhead Allura, Pidge couldn't help but hold her mouth from laughing.

"Good morning Allura, how's Keith?" Hunk gently side hugged her pulling her back to the kitchen to make her coffee.

Allura spoke drained, "he was crying..so much...And when Lance came over he....just got calm... Shiro's a bit shaken up. Keith tried pulling away and just flinching when Shiro tried getting him to calm down. Shiro was scared he was on the patio...it just a lot. He agreeed to therapy so we are looking into the pamphlets they gave from the hospital."

Amazement slowly filled her eyes as she gazed at the dark coffee Hunk was pouring, "where are they now?" Allura slowly smiled bringing the strong coffee to her lips.

"When I checked on the two they were spooning in Keith's room, Shiro is still asleep in our room so he hasn't been all like 'oh no! Not till your thirty!' Yet. "

Pidge smirked and said "oh I'm going to go to the bathroom real quick." She took off even after Hunk tried grabbing her arm. As she snuck open the door that clearly was to Keith's room with the red laundry basket in front; she smiled.

Keith laid on Lance's chest while Lance had a arm around him and his other hand holding onto Keith's hand.

She sneakily took thousands of photos. Taking a few selfies also, then slowly shutting the door walking back to the kitchen with a evil grin.

As she entered she saw a freaking out Hunk with a snoozing Allura on the table, "Help!" Hunk tried lifting her head off the toasted bread on her plate but when no avail. He cried out, "she's gonna ruin the food!"

-