Chapter two.

---------

"I missed so much!!" Hunk complained as he rewatched the video of Lance falling into Keith over again, "So he gave you his number? he's like the quiet kid, right?"

Lance hummed a 'yeah.' looking over the number on the paper. As he Admired the immaculate handwriting and the beautiful drawing. He said "He draws really well, the lion doodle or whatever it is; it's awesome. should I text him?"

Sighing he decided to put Keith's name in his contacts. As 'Emoboy' "Would it be weird to just say hi?" He said out loud to no one once again.

"Dude! HE. gave YOU. An idiot. HIS. Number!...He clearly wants to talk!" Pidge added in appearing from nowhere. Inches from Hunk "Stop, doing that!" Hunk screamed hugging Lance for safety.

But, It didn't even faze Lance as he continued staring at the 'type message' bar. "I'll just say it's me...so he has my number." he mumbled slowly tapping on his phone.

Hunk and Pidge stared with knowing looks, "You like, Like, Keith?" They both smirked as the tan boy turned bright red.

"WHat! NO! how dare you even thi-" Pidge and Hunk laughed hugging Lance which stopped his outburst. "Damn it. fine. maybe I find that stupid Mullet-head cute."

"Heh! knew it..You were stuttering apologizing to him!"

"I w-wasn't....shut up."

---