Part 10

Bunty remembered everything that happened the previous night, she and Michael had sex in the back room of the Garrison, both were drunk enough to act on impulse but obviously not enough to make them forget. Bunty did wake up at her house so she made it back safely.

She made her way to the Shelby residence after having breakfast with her parents. She opened the unlocked door and went into the guest room where her clothes were. She got changed and as she stepped out of the room she jumped as Michael was standing there."Fuck, Michael" she said, holding a hand over her heart, "why are you standing there?"

"I was going to see you," he said, with a smile.

"Look, Michael, what happened yesterday was great." She started solemnly, Michael frowned, "I mean it, but I can't have a relationship with you or anyone else for that matter."

"I get it," Michael said, "but what about no strings attached?"

"I'll think about it," she told him, she gave him a small smile, "I'll see you later"

She left to go work, Thomas had her patrolling with Isaiah all day, "I heard you and Michael fucking yesterday" Isaiah said casually.

"Fuck, really?" Bunty spluttered, slightly embarrassed that he had heard them.

"Yeah. It's all right. I won't tell anyone" he laughed.

"It's not funny." Bunty whined, "we're not even together or anything."

"Sex is sex, right? You both wanted something physical..."

"Isaiah, stop it" she cried out, placing her hands over her ears. Isaiah started laughing even harder, holding his stomach as he laughed.

Bunty pouted, "I'm starting to feel like a whore"

"You've only fucked two people, right? Me and Michael? I'd hardly call you a whore. Plus you're better in bed than any whore I've-"

"Isaiah!" She exclaimed, causing him to stop talking again. "Thank you, I guess? but can we stop talking about this?"

"Sure," he said, smiling cheekily at her.

The day was coming to an end and with nothing to report on, they started to head back to get their pay from Michael. "You know, now all you have to do is fuck Finn and then you've fucked all of your friends" Isaiah pointed out.

"Wow. Great. Thanks for telling me that" Bunty said sarcastically.

"No problem," Isaiah said cheerily, "I'll try and help you, I bet Finn likes you so..."

"I think I don't want to be your friend anymore," Bunty told him seriously, walking quickly away from him.

"Bunty! No! Wait, I'm sorry!" He couldn't say it seriously so he ended up laughing towards the end.

Bunty laughed and waited until he caught up, "I don't need help, besides I'm not planning on fucking anyone"

"You mean not planning when you're sober, drunk you are a minx" Isaiah pointed out.

"I guess I won't drink then," Bunty told him, walking into the offices.

Isaiah scoffed, "like hell"

"True, whiskey is too good" Bunty sighed.

Isaiah laughed at Bunty as they both walked into Michael's office and Isaiah sat down, lighting up a cigarette. Bunty just stood, leaning against the desk since there weren't any other chairs in the room to sit on.