Part 33

The two of them found everyone rather easily and soon they was getting changed into different clothes, Bunty decided, since it was a celebration to put on a pretty burgundy coloured dress. She even put on some makeup and did her hair so it was pinned up.

"Fuck, Bunty" Finn moaned at the sight of his wife, pulling her towards him where he sat on the bed, getting her to sit on his lap, "you look absolutely breathtaking," he told her, kissing her lips when she turned her head towards him.

"You clean up nice too" she smiled at him, placing a few more kisses to his lips, luckily she wasn't wearing any lipstick or it would've been smeared all over his lips.

"Maybe they'll be late picking us up so we can-"

"We can what?" Bunty said, hitching up her dress so she could turn on his lap so they were face to face with her straddling his waist as she pushed him lightly against the mattress.

Finn's hands went to the back of her dress but before he could unlace it, a car honked a few times, "come on, Finn, Bunty. We've got a party to get to" Arthur shouted at them.

Bunty climbed off her husband, fixing her ruffled clothing. She turned and saw him and his ~little friend~. "Bunty" he almost whined.

"Fix it yourself, we've got to go" Bunty laughed, leaving the room.

"Hate you," he said jokingly from their bedroom.

"Love you too, darling" Bunty told him, heading down the stairs. She quickly checked on the dogs, making sure they had enough food and water before she went outside and into the car.

"Where's Finn?" Arthur asked her.

"He had a problem he needed to sort out" Bunty giggled.

Finn came outside after a few minutes, red-faced, "you, uh, sorted out your problem?" Arthur asked teasingly.

"Fuck off" Finn grumbled, jumping in the car next to Bunty. "You are in so much trouble," Finn told Bunty in a whisper.

"Ooo, I'm so scared," Bunty said sarcastically and with a bright smile, "you love me really"

"I don't think I do" he replied, turning to face the opposite way and looked out of the window instead.

Bunty gasped dramatically, "but I thought we loved each other?"

"I'm not in love with you anymore" he joked.

"Well, that's good then, since I love another" she carried on acting.

"Who might this other be, may I ask?" Finn questioned.

"Isaiah" Bunty winked.

Finn was the one to dramatically gasp this time, "my best friend? How could you?"

Bunty looked at Finn before laughing and he joined in, holding his wife closer to him. "I love you," he told Bunty, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"I love you too" she beamed up at him, "but you're going to have to do better than a cheek kiss"

Finn pulled Bunty on his lap and proceeded to kiss her hard, "okay, no shagging in the back of the vehicle, thank you" Arthur told the pair.

"We're not"Bunty replied, but she still did get off of him, sitting down in her seat.

They soon reached Thomas's house and they got out of the vehicle, Bunty looped her arm with Finn's as they walked into the building. They followed the beautiful classical music to the room where all of the Shelby family were gathered, alongside their closest friends plus Mr Gold and Bonnie.