19

Matty's POV

"I'm coming over there. I can't decide. You need to help me." Evan tell me into the phone.

"Okay. Everything alright?" I ask him. It's about an hour until we're all supposed to be at the bar and Evan is completely freaking out.

"I don't know what shirt to wear." He tells me. "I'm about to pull into your complex." He tells me. He must have already been on his way over twenty minutes ago.

"Okay just come on up when you get here." I tell him and hang up the phone.

No more than five minutes later, he's barging into my apartment.

"I'm freaking out. Why the fuck am I freaking out?!" He exclaims, throwing the pile of shirts he has onto the back of my couch. "Go through this stack and tell me which one I should wear. I can't make this decision on my own."

"You are being overdramatic as fuck. Plus, we're going to a bar. It doesn't even matter." I tell him.

He's wearing blue jeans and a pair of what looks like Sperry's. The shirt he's wearing right now looks fine, it just casual. He's completely freaking out over something that is going to be casual as hell.

"I'm wearing the jeans and these shoes. Those are all shirts that will match. I have to look my best tonight. I'm going to make my move." He informs me.

"Okay....maybe this maroon one?" I suggest.

"No." He tells me with a grossed out look.

"The plaid blue one?" I ask, holding it up.

"Absolutely not."

"Then why did you even bring it?" I ask with a laugh.

"What about the white one? The white one looks good. It makes my arms look bigger than they actually are. I'm going to try it on. Let me know what you think." He tells me, grabbing the white shirt off of the hanger and rushing towards the bathroom.

Is this how women get dressed? I feel like no one should be this worried about what shirt they need to wear.

When he comes out, he immediately walks towards the full length mirror by the door.

"This is the one. I like this one." He tells me.

"Okay, so you made that a lot harder than it needed to be." I laugh.

"Which watch should I wear? I think I need to ditch the Apple Watch. It's too....business related." He mumbles. I look down at my own Apple Watch and wonder if maybe I should leave it at home tonight.

"What do you have?" I ask right as he pulls out two Rolex watched from his back pocket.

"Gold or Silver? Wait...silver will look better with everything. I'll go with silver."

"I like how you're making all of your own decisions now that you are in my house." I laugh, shoving him away. He attaches the watch to his wrist and looks at himself in the mirror one last time.

"Okay, what are you wearing?" He asks.

"Uhh...this?" I ask, looking down at myself.

"No you are not." He says with a laugh.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I ask, genuinely confused. We're going to the bar. No where too special.

"Your t-shirt literally has a stain on it." He points out. When I look down, I see a trace of the sandwich I was eating earlier on the top.

"Shit." I say, wiping at the already dried stain. I guess he's right.

"The jeans are fine. But...here, wear this." He says, pulling a coral colored shirt from the stack of button down shirts he brought along.