Chapter One

Justin Solanki.

Justin Solanki was a 17 years old boy from the Solanki family of Karanpur, India. Justin was lucky to get the chance of studying in high school, and he was looking forward to attending college for higher learning.

His whole family had a lot of expectations from him. The family wished that, Justin study business and get to inherit the family business that has been passed on for generations since seven decades before him. They also wished that, if he didn't study business then maybe he could study law to play part in making sure the whole business that the family has in Karanpur does not go to waste by stupid and simple things which could be handled professionally.

He had been having good grades throughout his twelve years of studying, and the whole family had faith in the boy that they were ready to do anything to make sure he became a very successful person. A successful famous person. A successful famous person from the Solanki household of Karanpur. But the same family which was ready to squeeze and crunch everything for their son's education didn't even know what the son wanted or what he wished to pursue with his education.

Justin had graduated from high school that year. A teenager who had a lot of passions but couldn't go their way. A 17 years old boy who couldn't have a girlfriend to make sure he followed his family's idea of what a good son is. The same boy who was not allowed to study with his friends after sunset to save him from evil eyes that may be cast upon him by the neighbors and people of Karanpur who wish no good to their family, at least that's what his family believed.

A boy who was dreaming of being a doctor, a neurosurgeon to be specific, but couldn't even utter his dream to himself due to his family perspective and expectations of his elders. Justin found himself in a very hard situation that couldn't be adjusted or tuned by any means and was afraid to seek help from anyone near him for the fear of being exposed to his family and the wrath of the whole family being dropped on his poor being. The jeopardy that was going on in his head was enough to create a very strong nuclear weapon that can destroy a lot of people but he tried to hold on.

During his studies and all that he has been through for all his twelve years of studying, he has made very few friends in India and one in America. The boy he has befriended from America was named Julian. They had been penpals for like three years and they were luckily the same age.

Julian was the only soul on earth that knew what was going on in Justin's mind and life. Julian was the only best friend that Justin has ever had since he started attending school. And Julian was the only human who knew that Justin was crushing for the headmaster's daughter.

'Dear Julian,

It has been ages since I last wrote to you. I am fine the type of trying to survive this madness that surrounds me but I'm sick and tired of all this shit. I know what you told me about being positive and stick to the mature way of dealing with this thing, but I'm fed up and wish for nothing of that sort at all. Hope you are fine.

Either way, that was not the point of this letter to the tinniest. I wanted to write an introduction worth creating an essay from. I have recently received some speculations from my mole that, the elders have planned to send me to Amity University for the first degree of business and management. She said it wasn't to the term of agreements but that is the longest they have got with their discussion. She wished me the best nonetheless.

If you have any way out of this please just help me or if not, then I will commence with my earlier plan that I have told you about. I'll be waiting for your answer for me to react. Hope it reaches you sooner and I won't have to suffer longer.
Yours frankly,
Justin.'

That was the last letter that Justin sent to his friend. It had been a week already and Julian's reply hadn't arrived. Always, it took 50 hours for the letter to reach America and a week was enough amount of time for the other side to have also sent the reply if the letter was written two days after it was received.