Chapter Five

It was a chill day in Canada as the spring season was about to end. The whole town was freaking with all the rain that was pouring over them. Yeah, it was raining.

Justin had been in Canada for uni for nearly two months as he had relocated from Jacksonville for a study abroad program they had at their University. He was much happy as he knew his grades would never be a problem plus he had not to worry about the Desai family.

He tried as much as he could to be happy and live life to the fullest after what went down at Jacksonville for his first semester. He never expected to lose both his families in a week. His family in India and Desai's family.

It all went down when his family decided to visit out of the blue, without any information nor a notice when he was in his twelfth week.

He was going out of a cell biology session when his cell rang. And strangely enough, it rang just a minute after his class ended and it was from home.

Yes, Justin had a phone. A Motorola was in the market at that time. Blake had bought all, Martin, Kenneth, Julian, and him, phones with Celine promised to have one when she reached 15.

"Hello!" Justin said.

"Hey! It's Alysa." The person on the other side spoke.

"I can hear you pretty well. So, if you could tell me what is going on it could be better because I'm heading to my next session right now."

"Your family is here," Alysa said in a very sad voice. That is because she knew Justin hadn't yet told his family that he was studying medicine. He was waiting for the year to end and tell them. He hid it in all his letters he wrote them frequently.

"What do you mean my family is there?!" Justin asked.

"Your father, your aunt, and her daughter, and your family lawyer."

"What the fuck?!" Justin couldn't believe that he dropped his bag and the books he was carrying.

"I didn't want to tell you this now but Sir. Blake is here and he is talking with them in his office." Alysa said in a cautious voice.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Is the daughter our age or younger?"

"She looks like Martin's age with that body," Alysa answered him.

"That's Dhamini. Can you get her on phone? Please Alysa please!"

"I don't know how to," Alysa said.

"Just do anything. Try anything, whatever that you might." Justin said in full panic.

"Dude, I got you. I'm taking coffee to them I might try to snug her out."

"Yes, do that please."

"Okay, I'll call you in five."

When Alysa hung up, he felt like his stomach walls were collapsing inside him. He was feeling like fainting, running, and everything at the same time.

Those five minutes felt like an eternity and so he decided to pick up his things and go to a quiet place to speak with her. He hoped Dhamini would follow Alysa.

As he reached the garden where students usually hang out, his cell started to ring again. He ran to a bench and answered it.

"Yes, Alysa."

"It's me, Justin." A woman's voice spoke over the speaker and it didn't take long for Justin to register that, that was his aunt.

"Aunt, you?!"

"Yes, beta. It's me."

"Namaste aunt."

"Namaste beta. How are you doing?" Shania asked.