Chapter Eight

"What am I hearing now?" Martin asked.

"I think he said he isn't going to Boston," Dhamini repeated what Julian had said a few seconds ago.

"I am not going to Boston. That's what I said and pretty much, what you heard." Julian told Martin whose eyes bulged out.

"Seems like everybody has their own plans and I wasn't even told that they had something going on," Martin complained.

"Don't make them feel guilty now. It's not like you don't have plans you, yourself." Stacy defended the rest of them while ratting out her fiancé.

"I do have plans and that's why I called them here to tell them. But really though, what do you have planned Julian?" Martin changed the subject and got it back to Julian.

"I do have a boyfriend. His name is Alan King, he is from Haifa, Israel. His family owns a resort there and it's not just some dumbass resort, it's a freaking 100 acres' resort. He offered me a job there as a computer and information research scientist and his family has agreed on that." Julian spoke so hopefully.

"How long have you known the guy? Are you even sure about what you are doing?" Alysa asked him.

"Turns out Alysa knows nothing about this. Big up Julian." Justin congratulated him for having that whole thing planned out in secret.

"I have known him for three weeks. He came to the US for a meeting running away from the arranged marriage his family planned for him back in Haifa. I spoke to his family via skype and it turns out, they did that out of love and care since they never saw him with any girl and they thought he only banged them for fun. But they didn't know that he was gay until when he introduced me to them as his boyfriend. I hope I have answered all of your questions." Julian then took a breath after that long rant.

"That is such a short time to decide a huge thing as that!" Martin intervened.

"You started dating Stacy after four days of knowing her. I see three weeks as eternity." Celine went for her cousin's rescue. "And all in all, it's love. It's never predictable."

"When are you leaving?" Alysa asked him.

"Tonight."

"What?" Almost all of them were shocked except for Celine who burst into laughter.

"I was to go after my house arrest finished but it turns out, there is no any place in the police department which holds a criminal record of mine and which states that I'm under house arrest. Thanks to Martin, I will be getting away from that misery sooner than what I prayed for." Julian told them smiling though his eyes held so much hurt and pain.

"How did you crack that one?" Celine asked Martin.

"I have people I know there. I pulled a few strings and I had everything I needed." Martin said still in shock.

"You also have plans Martin, what are those?" Julian asked Martin.

"Stacy has got an offer which will be our breakthrough to better and quality life. We are moving to Los Angeles for that offer. We leave in two weeks." Martin finally said what their plans were.

"Two weeks! That's too long. I'm leaving for Canada with Anna and Justin." Alysa said.

"You are leaving with us?!" Anna was shocked.

"Yeah, just book three tickets. I have a guy waiting for me in Montreal." Alysa told them while grinning.

"Why does everything seems so weird?" Dhamini asked to earn grunts from Martin who had called the meeting and wasn't expecting any of that.