Chapter Six

"What is this Justin?!" Julian asked him.

"Hello to you too old friend!" Justin replied sipping his wine.

"Alysa, can you tell me what's going on?!" Julian asked Alysa who remained quiet since he got there.

"They just got in town and so they thought, MAYBE, we could hang out and I would get time to catch up with my sister," Alysa replied cautiously.

"By 'they' do you mean they are together?! I bet Kenneth would love this information." Julian said and started to laugh.

"You know we are here, right?!" Anna said frustrated.

"Am I supposed to notice that?! I can't do that shitty work." Julian said rudely.

"I thought being 22 would knock sense in your damned brain but you are as crap as I'd found you. You would never pass up the chance of being a jerk." Justin said.

"Justin stop it already! Just, don't be cocky." Alysa said protectively.

"I don't remember acting cocky even for a single minute in my life, let away being it for real," Justin said casually as he made a sympathetic gesture towards Julian.

Julian was starting to get angry but before he could do anything, Blake was there with two polices and Ethan.

"Julian Patrick Desai, stand still where you are," Blake said in an authoritative voice as he approached.

"What now?! You are under arrest?!" Justin asked and then started to laugh when he saw the watch blinking at Julian's hand.

"He is under house arrest. He has become such a crap... Wait, Justin?!" Blake didn't notice that Justin was the one who spoke.

"Yes senator Desai, it's me," Justin said confidently.

"I'm glad I finally found you," Blake said extending his hand to shake Justin's.

Justin shook it and asked him, "Were you looking for me?!" It wasn't expected after how he had left things with him.

"Yes, indeed I was. But then, I gave up. You are hard to find." Blake said ashamed.

"I don't think you really looked for me. Tell me something else." Justin said seating down again.

The police officer started to usher Julian outside the restaurant but Blake stopped him.

"I'm here I can take care of it."

"But Sir- " The police officer wanted to speak but he was cut off by Blake.

"I said I will take it from here." He said a little bit angrier than he wanted.

The police bowed his head and motioned for the other police to follow him as he strode out of the restaurant.

"I heard about your father Ethan. I'm really sorry. I wished I was there to pay my respects but I had exams at that time." Justin said with a concerned look towards Ethan.

"Thanks, Justin. We missed you as well." Ethan said and then turned to Blake. "Sir. People are watching, I guess it's time we go."

"Justin, why don't you come with us and I'll speak to you about what I was looking for you for?!" Blake said with a smile.

"We'll be there tomorrow after graduation," Justin said.

"Tomorrow?! Why not today?!" Blake asked puzzled.

"There are some things we need to catch up to for the moment and we need to rest as well. I'm sorry." Justin said composed.

"Dad, let's just go," Julian said in frustration.