Chapter Nineteen

The computer tryouts were during the winter break which seemed like a perfect time for that. I wouldn't have to juggle between school, tryouts, work, and anything else. I took my phone and texted Edward and his friends that I wanted to sign for a post in computer tryouts and asked for their advice if they had any.

They shifted the conversation to WhatsApp where our group 'Friends with Benefits' was. They went on to tell me how crucial, computer skills were and if I could, I should do my best at those tryouts before shifting the conversation entirely to the wedding of Naina's sister. It was taking place in Maharashtra, Mumbai two months from then.

We chatted for a bit before I had to say goodnight to them.

It was going to be a wild ride for me.

I never saw the processes Tamasha was doing as what Jessica had warned me about but I could feel that she was up to something that wasn't good at all.

It was the usual the whole week until one day when it wasn't.

I was on my way to Technical Mathematics when I bumped into Aryan who was crying.

"Aryan, what happened? Why are you crying?!" I couldn't help but go after him and ask.

"Bhaiya, where were you all this time? I have been sick for days and you weren't there ..."

"We will talk later. First, tell me why are you crying?" I felt the guilt.

"The teacher flogged me because I was sick and didn't finish my homework." He explained in sobs and I became furious all of a sudden.

"WHICH TEACHER IS THAT? WHERE IS HE?"

I found myself barking in the hallway earning us a bit of an audience. The guilt that was in me turned into anger and fury and all I wanted was to do something for Aryan so he would see me as the same Aarush he always knew.

"Don't be angry like dad. And his name is Sir. Aditya Molele."

I had a feeling that it was him and right I was. He had been a nightmare to a lot of students for a long time. And that day he got into my nerve, it was going to end badly either way.

"Where is Aditya Molele?" I shouted as I barged into the teachers' office. The teachers were all surprised by my outburst.

"He is in the headmaster's office for a meeting." The new female teacher replied with worry on her face.

"Thanks."

I followed the hallway to the headmaster's office. I knocked in a way that didn't seem respectful but rather urgent and a faint 'come in' was all I needed to welcome myself.

"Good morning teachers and Aditya Molele. I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting but this jerk of a teacher you have needs to be taught a lesson."

I didn't know what made me say all that but I did and afterward, I turned to where Aditya Molele was seating and sent a deathly glare to him before starting the show of the week.

"Aditya Molele, you might have heard of a boy named Aarush Solanki. Well, that's me. Don't look flushed like you have ordered food at a five-star hotel and you don't have the money to pay for it." I said in a harsh tone. "Straight to the point, where had you got the courage to flog a 7 years boy who was sick just last week? Is that really a decision of a person with a clear mind and being entrusted to teach children of class 2? That's fucking sick."

All teachers weren't expecting me to cuss but considering the whole situation, what were they expecting?

"This boy here, Aryan Solanki, was sick and didn't finish the homework you gave them. Did you bother asking why was that or taking any academic measures that would help him instead of flogging him? And who the hell allowed you to flog students at this school?" I knew I was waiting for an answer that wasn't coming and I chose to continue. "You've been doing this for too long and for many students, but now that you are against me and my family, it's your endgame."