Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Be sure to pass the draft of your research paper by next week, if you have no questions, you may now go" Mr. Choi said, our research professor

I immediately gather my things so I can get the hell out of this room, its lunch time already and I'm freaking starving.

"Hey Jen, can you wait for me for a sec? I have to ask Mr. Choi about our research title" Jisoo, my cousin said.

I just nod in return and took a look at my watch. Its past 12 already and my cousins are probably waiting for us now in the cafeteria. Hell with this research, if only I can drop this subject I would rather do it so. But since I am with Jisoo, it's a sure thing I can pass this subject.

"Hey let's go and better grab some chickens!" she said and we immediately went to the school cafeteria

And there I saw my cousins gathered in a one round table, eating with their lunch already.

"What took you so long guys?" Taeyeon, our eldest cousin asked while she's munching her food.

"Research" Jisoo plainly answered as she put her things on the table and seated next to Dahyun who's beside Kai. While I sat between Taehyung and Jin

"God good thing we bought you lunch already" Taeyen as she pointed the food in the table.

I grab the pair of sandwiches and immediately put in my mouth. I'm so damn hungry.

"Hungry Jen? You didn't even help me a bit in our research" Jisoo complained as she grabs her pair of sandwiches.

I just rolled my eyes at her and continue to eat my sandwich, I look at the people in the cafeteria and noticed many of them were looking at our direction. I can't blame them though, we the Kim's are popular in this school.

Taeyeon, Taehyung and Jisoo are siblings, Taeyeon as the eldest and the mature one. She has soft and delicate features that made guys flock under her feet.

Jisoo has this charismatic and 4d personality, she's funny all the time but serious when it comes to academic matters, and her favourite food is no other than chicken.

Taehyung as their youngest have him his rough features, he has this bad boy aura that girls love. But believe me, you don't wanna mess with him if you don't want your heart be broken.

Kim Jong In and Kim Dahyun, Jong in, but we prefer to call him Kai is Dahyun's older brother. Even though they are siblings, their personalities differ from each other. Dahyun is quiet and weird, her favourite hobby is watching anime and fan girling over her some Korean boy crush, boys will sometimes find her antisocial for that.

Kai on the other hand is a notorious playboy and technically a certified asshole, he has this oozing sex appeal that tend to sexually attract girls, sexy yet an innocent devil.

Meanwhile, Jin and Lisa are siblings; Jin has this cold and serious aura that girls made them want him more, he seldom talks and often quiet all the time, he is intimidating but knows how to converse well with girls.

Lisa is tall, slim and has this foreign feature and very charismatic vibe that catches most of girls in our school, she's like a version of Kai and because of that, they became pals when it comes to girl hunting. And to tell you the truth, we don't really get along well.

I have my brother Namjoon, but he's studying in a different school that specializes in medicine. He's somewhat like the other boys but definitely not the asshole type. Taeyeon and him are of the same age.

"Lisa! Here! "

Speaking of the devil

And there, I saw my cousin who is now walking towards our table with a victorious smile plastered on her face.