Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I groaned as I hear noises in my room. I covered my face with a pillow and tried to get back to sleep when suddenly the noises became louder and louder, making me force to get up from my bed to see what those fucking noises are that disturbs me from my good sleep.

"The princess has finally awake" Jisoo said seating on my couch while reading a book.

I scanned my room and saw Taehyung who's now leaning against the wall, playing with his smartphone, which I assumed the cause of the noises that disturb me from my sleep.

I looked at my clock at its still 10 in the morning. I groaned

"What the hell are you both doing here?! "

"Jennie, first of all, its 10 in the morning, you can't sleep forever. Second, we have to meet Taeyoon unnie and the others in The Café and third we're getting late so get your ass up and hurry up if you don't want me to force you to your bathroom! " She yelled and forced me inside my bathroom.I have no choice but to oblige tsk.

I finish taking a bath and walk into my closet, I get a pair of white crop top tshirt and a high waist denim shorts paired with black sneakers. I put on some light make up and headed downstairs where both of my cousins are waiting, I saw Namjoon who's now preparing to go out also.

"You're also going out?" I asked him, he then placed a kiss on my cheeks.

"Yes, I have some business to take care with. You guys take care" He said before he leaves the house.

We arrived at the café only to be welcomed by Taeyeon ranting about how late we are. I ignored her and let Jisoo do the explanation to her perfectionist sister. I seated beside Jin and Kai

"Cut the talkings now Taeyeon, what important now is we're here already" Jin cuts Taeyeon who seems no plan on stopping to rant like a mom.

"Where is your sister Jin?" Taeyeon

I looked away when they asked where she is.

After that night, I feel awkward. The things she said kept on playing on my mind like a broken cd, making me had a hard time sleeping these fast few days. I sighed heavily at the thought

"She said she's picking up someone important so she will be late, she'll arrive soon" Jin said as he looks at his watch.

Someone important? Who the hell could that be? I wanted to ask him but nevermind. Who cares anyway, she can bring whoever she wants.

"I bet it's someone hot, knowing Lisa? She's probably driving her right now so she'll probably be late" Kai muttered on his chair. Dahyun glared at him and smack him in the head again.

"You only talk dirty oppa! Does your mouth even say good things? My god"

"Hey hey, I said driving her right now means she's driving her on the way here with her car, Dahyun, you only turned 18, who taught you these things?!"

"Damn you're her brother and you only talk shit so she probably learned it from you" Taehyung

They continued their talking until Kai shifts the topic and turned me into a hot seat.

"So, how did it go when you went to Lisa's place Jennie? You two okay now?" he seriously asked, making my cousins looked confused for what he said.

"Wait, you went to Lisa's place?" Jisoo asked confused. I just nodded "How did it go?"

I cleared my throat and smiled.

"We're okay now"

They seemed to buy my clarification and started yet another boring topic. It's a good thing they didn't pay attention to that.