Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"I promise Lisa" I whispered to her while hugging her tight. I feel her smiled as she hugs me tighter, my arms all over her shoulders as I bury my face on the crook of her neck. I could feel her heart thumping mad against my chest.

"You don't know how much I love you" she sweetly whispered on my ears and kissed my forehead, sending jolts of electricity travel down my body.

I just closed my eyes, savouring our moment together. She then let go of her hug and face me to her, her hand travelled below and held mine.

"Let's go back or our cousins will notice us gone" She said as she started to walk slowly along the shore as she held me on her side.

I looked at her side profile and realized how beautiful she was, her thick long eyelashes really complimented her doe shaped and brown expressive eyes.

"I love you too Liz" I abruptly said, Lisa in an instant stopped on walking and she immediately faced me, her expression shows me that she's not expecting to hear that from me. I smiled at her

"What did you say?" she asked while examining my face. I sweetly rolled my eyes on her. "I will not repeat what I just said" I said while smiling and started to walk, leaving her speechless behind. She hastily followed me and subtly held my hand, intertwining our fingers together.

"C'mon Jennie, say it again please?" she pleaded while pouting at me, she looks so cute doing that so I just pinch her on the cheeks

"Silly, I said I love you Lisa" I said again, I saw how her eyes went wide and how her cheeks turned red, her grip on my hand tightened as her stunning brown eyes stared deeply into my eyes.

"I love you.." I said again while staring deeply into her eyes, Lisa gulped hard and shakes her head. "Damn" she silently cussed and smiled widely.

"Oh damn damn, damn it!..." she repeatedly cussed in front of me. She let go of my hand and my eyes widened when she hastily stole a kiss from my cheek and started to run happily while shouting "Damn she said she loves me!"

I laughed and immediately run towards her and playfully smack her on the arm "Lisa! Are you out of you mind? Someone might hear us!" I warned her and she then stopped, she held my hand again.

"If only I could record it and listen to it every night." She said to me. We returned in our hotel with a big smile plastered on our faces.

I let go of her hand when we reached our hotel, we went inside the elevator and proceeded in front of my room. Lisa stopped to kiss me goodnight in my forehead. "Goodnight Jennie, I love you" she said.

I smiled at her "Goodnight Liz" I simply said, she just stared at me for a long time

"I said I love you?" she asked

"Hmmmm, then?"

"Where's my I love you too?" she pouted again.

"Fine, I love you too, sleep now okay?" she just smiled and caressed my face with her hand when we heard someone spoke

"What are you two doing?" We turned our head to the side to see Taeyoon crossing her arms in the dimmed hallway. Lisa hastily removed her hand on my face and stared at our cousin.

Shit..

"Nothing unnie, there's a dirt on Jennie's face, I'm just removing it" Lisa immediately and confidently answered. I look at our cousin who raises her one eyebrow while looking at us. Shit don't tell me..

"Okay, go to your rooms already, it's late" she said before she walks to her room behind us. I watch her closed the door and I just sighed in relief. That was effin' close!