Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Lisa walks me beside me as we head upstairs, I felt like dreaming, is this even real? Didn't know that the one who can make me feel this way is no other than my cousin.

 We stopped in front of the guest room I'm staying, that fast?

"You should sleep Jennie, goodnight" Lisa said before kissing my forehead.

I just closed my eyes, savouring the moment.

"Where do you plan to sleep?"

Lisa scratches her neck

"I'll sleep in Jisoo's room"

"Jisoo's room is crowded Lisa, Seulgi, her and Taeyeon is there, you guys won't probably fit in her king size bed" I said, looking at her.

True, all of their rooms are crowded since the boys also occupied Taeyeon's room, leaving me and her best friend alone in the guest room.

"Sleep here"

I said as I opened the door. We are welcomed by the cold air coming from the ac, Rosé is lying peacefully alone in the king size bed with her hands above her head and mouth hanged opened.

"I'll just sleep in the sofa then" Lisa said and went to the sofa.

She laid in there and I watch her body trying to fit in the small sofa. She crumpled her longs legs, she won't fit.

"Lisa, you sleep here" I said and tap the bed I'm currently sitting. I watch her stared at me with her weary expressive eyes. She seems tired and I want her to get some good rest.

"Is it alright?"

"Of course, come here"

Lisa then went to the bed, I laid and covered myself with the soft blanket. She followed and settled herself beside me, also wrapping herself with the same blanket. She then faced me with her arm below her head.

She smiled as she played with my hair.

"You don't know how you made me happy today Nini"

I smiled. How can someone you hate so much in the past makes you extremely happy like this today? I don't know

"Liz, is this okay? I mean we? Aren't you scared? " I whispered cause Rosé might wake up. Lisa let out a weary smile.

"Didn't I tell you that I'm not scared? Being with you like this is what I'm dreaming of Jennie. I don't care whatever the outcome or the consequences might happen, as long as I am with you, I'll fight for you. Cousins or not, I still love you no matter what"

Her speech made me speechless, god why does she have to be like this? I don't know that Lisa has this sweet and gentle side that she never showed anyone before. And I considered myself damn lucky to have her on my side.

I clearly know that this is so wrong, this is incest, it's against of any rules, but damn it, our feelings are that strong to ignore.

"Don't worry about it, you're with me" she whispered before hugging me to sleep.

-

I was woken up the by the sun rays hitting my face, I get up from the bed and noticed that Lisa is not around. She probably went down already.

I grab the towel in the room and proceeded to the bathroom. I took a shower and immediately went downstairs where my cousins are.

My gaze immediately went to the pretty brunette who's also looking at me as I head downstairs. Lisa let out a good morning smile, my day is now complete.