Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I got home safe and sound, well not because Lisa drove me home, I rode a taxi. I got pissed at her so I decided to go home alone. I still couldn't believe that she let me witnessed her flirting with girls.

I walk across our living room only to be greeted by my brother watching television. He titled his head and walks towards me.

He kissed me on the cheek, I'm lucky I got such a sweet loving brother. All my bad vibes for today washed away because of his sweetness, I wonder why my cousins aren't like him.

"Welcome home princess, had bad day?" He asked, probably noticed my sulking face.

I smiled at him and also kiss him on the cheeks.

"Nah, I'm just tired, where's mom and dad by the way?" I asked and proceeded to the kitchen to get some bottle of mineral water and drink it.

Namjoon followed me there and leaned to the kitchen counter

"New Zealand, for business purposes. Technically they will be gone for three weeks so I want you to go home straight right after school" he ordered.

He may be sweet all the time but bossy sometimes. I chuckled

"Okay boss"

"Lisa didn't drive you home? I told her to pick you up right after school because Tae and the others are busy with their school papers" he asked.

I almost choked when he mentioned her name again. Oh my, just hearing her name make me in bad mood again

"I can see clearly in your expression that she didn't, did you two fought again?" he asked in disbelief

I just nodded as an answer. He sighed

"Jennie, you guys are not in high school anymore, try to lessen your fights with her. She will still drive you home after school, try to get along with her." he said and walk out of the kitchen.

Our cousins are much aware that Lisa and I don't get along well. Simple, her interest and my interest don't click. There's something about her that gets into my nerve whenever I see her.

I even remember up until now what she did to me during our high school, when she tripped me in the school cafeteria when I'm heading to get the number of my crush.

I was literally embarrassed by the scene because I fucking tripped in front of my ultimate crush. All the people in the cafeteria laughed at me while my cousins were so shocked for what she did, they questioned her but she just fucking laughed and said,"What? Jennie FALLS in love with her crush".

I couldn't contain my anger that time because of the embarrassment and just punch her straight in the face in front of the people and our cousins.

Since then, I started to think that she's an ass

"Say Dahyun, did your father agreed about your party this weekend? " Jisoo asked.

Dahyun stopped typing on her laptop and faces Jisoo .

We are currently in our school library, doing some required requirements in our subjects. Jisoo's talking about this birthday party of Dahyun this next upcoming weekend, her father wants to throw a very expensive party for her but she refused and insisted that she should just celebrate her birthday exclusive only for her cousins and school friends.

"Yes unnie, invite your friends also"

"Ppoong! Let's get drunk all night and forget about these stupid assignments!" Jisoo yelled and stand as she dramatically throws her papers on our table. My cousins laugh at her while the people on the other table staring at us. I grab the hem of her sweatshirt, signalling her to sit down.