Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Lisa dragged me out of the park and proceeded to her car in the parking lot. She opened the door for me and I silently entered it. I watch her opened the door of her car and settled herself on the driver's seat while I buckled my seatbelt.

She then start the engine and drove away from the park. Lisa is silent the whole ride to Seoul and it's really making me anxious. Is she mad?

I watch her gripping the steering wheel while her brown orbs is fixed on the road, focusing. I can't take it anymore so I asked her.

"Liz, are you mad?"

Lisa then bore her expressive eyes on me, I can see a hint of sadness on it making my heart felt sank. Why is she sad?

"I'm not Nini" she looked away

"You can tell me about it" I sincerely said while leaning on her

I touched her pretty face with my hand. She just smiled and held my hand while steering on her wheel.

She parked her car in front of my house then hurriedly gets out of it to open the door for me. I am standing right next beside her while she closed the door.

I examined her face that is now half lightened with light coming from the post in our gate, she looks like a fictional character that doesn't seem to exist in the real world.

"Lisa, I know you are mad about something. Tell me about it please?" I hummed while I hug her on the side.

She let out a deep sigh then turns me to her front and hugs me back. I buried myself on her neck, she really smell so good.

"I don't want you with other boys Nini. Selfish and possessive it may seem, I really want you only just for me" She whispered on my ears while caressing my hair.

My heart raced for what she said "I don't want you with other girls too" I whispered on her ears, I feel her smiled so I let go of her hug.

Lisa now is letting out her stunning smile, oh boy.

"Didn't know you have this possessive side of yours Lisa" I cockily said and pinch her on her cheeks. She mocks a groan while pretending to be hurt.

"I can't help it, why are you so damn pretty anyway? Might as well put you on my pocket so no one will ever see you"

"You can't do that!" I exclaimed and suppressed a laugh. She's really making me see this side of hers that I never seen before.

"I'm just kidding, it's late Nini, go inside" She ordered.

She's now bossy huh?

"I will, boss"

"Goodnight Baby" – she kissed my forehead

"Did you have a good day?"

"I did Liz, thank you. Goodnight and drive safe okay?" I said before kissing her cheeks.

Lisa was again stunned. She held the part of her cheek that I kissed but before she can mutter anything, I hurriedly run towards our door and closed it while leaning against it. I held my chest that is now thumping mad for what I just did.

Did I really do that?

I smiled at the thought. Ohhh Jennie, you're so freaking in love with your cousin.

"Did something happen? Why is your face so red Jennie?"

I was startled when suddenly my brother appeared in front of me. He's wearing a sweater and a sweat pants while drinking a bottle of water, staring at me with a confused face