Chapter 16

Chapter 16

It's almost noon time when we arrived at the airport of Bangkok, Thailand. The place welcomed us with unfamiliar heat that we seldom experienced in Seoul. I removed the coat I'm wearing cause I can't stand the heat.

We walked along with our luggage as we head outside the airport. My cousins along with their friends are walking ahead of us while Lisa walks beside me. I can see the stares of the people lingered on the brunette beside me, as much as I want to snake my arms around her to show them she's mine, I can't because my brother and Jin are walking behind us. I still don't know what they talked about the last time, my brother didn't ask me weird questions regarding me and Lisa when we get home so I assumed he still doesn't know a thing.

"Dahyun what are you doing?" Jisoo asked Dahyun who's smiling and posing a peace sign as we stop on the entrance of the airport to wait for the vans that we rented.

"There's a camera there unnie, come and join me, let's pose!" Dahyun drag her, Jisoo looks so confused with her cousin

"What, where?" She asks as she looks around the place

"There!" Dahyun pointed at the cctv camera that I think is 15 meters away from where we are. What? How did she even know that it's a camera from here?

"Oh! How come you even see that from here?" Jisoo asked and she also posed a peace sign along with Dahyun. Rosé on their back laughed because of their silliness and soon joined the both of them.

Soon the two vans arrived, the one van is occupied by my cousins friends, leaving us cousins, my friends Irene, Seulgi and Rosé in one van. 

I seated beside my brother, Lisa on the other hand was about to sit next to me but Kai and Tae forced her to sit next to Irene on the back.

"Dude, Bobby is not around so Jennie is okay in her own, ayt? Sit there haha" Kai joked and laugh along with Tae, the two then settled themselves inside.

"No, I will seat next to Jennie" Lisa protested as she tries to sit next to me.

"What's with you? It's not like Jennie will disappear, Sit with Irene Liz " Tae commanded and grab Lisa by the arm to sit next to Irene but Lisa still refuses

"It's okay if she's not comfortable with me" Irene blurted with a hint of embarrassment

"Now look what you've done asshole, why don't you sit down already so that we can all go" Kai said to Lisa, my cousin then looked at Irene and sits next to her, making Taehyung and Kai whistled. I saw how Irene's face turned red

Jin looked at me when he entered the van and just gives me look to agree with Kai and Taehyung. It's not like I can protest with my cousins to let Lisa sit with me right? I just nodded secretly as he settled himself beside Tae and Kai. Jisoo, Rosé and Dahyun at our back.

"Ayiiieee you two look good together! Seulgi, come here and sit on the front, let Lisa and Irene alone in the back!" Taeyeon screamed from the front seat when Seulgi motioned herself to sit next to Lisa at the back

Seulgi then happily obliged and sit on the front seat. My cousin's teasing is now present inside the small van, except for me and Jin. I suddenly just want to come back to Seoul...

I looked at the back to see Irene who's blushing so hard beside Lisa. My cousin only silently stared at me, I gave her a half smile and drifted to sleep when the van started to move.

I was woken up by my brother tapping my shoulder when we arrived at our hotel" We're here princess" he said.

I hurriedly went outside the van to stretch, my brother followed me as he carry my luggage.