Chapter 15

Chapter 15

 I rested my head on Lisa's broad shoulder while she cares my hands with her finger. Jin is now driving to Jisoo's mansion for the said meeting.

I saw him looked at us with his hand now on his lips in the rear view mirror of Lisa's car. He looked away when I met his eyes and his gaze went to the car in front of us. He stared at it like he's somewhat in a deep thought

"Thank you Jin" Lisa broke the silence.

Jin stared at his sister for a long time before stepping on the gas. We soon reached Jisoo's mansion and saw cars that parked on their parking lot. We get out of Lisa's car

"You two should be careful, try not to be obvious in front of our cousins" Jin instructed.

We just nodded before we went inside of the house.

The maid then gestured us to the rooftop where my friends and cousins are staying. We are welcomed by loud laughter's coming from them. They immediately notice the three of us and then gestured to seat with them in the long table.

"Hi Jen" Irene and Seulgi greeted me and kissed me on the cheek.

I smiled in return as we walk towards the table in the middle of the place.

"Are you okay Jen?" Irene asked concern.

Seulgi grabs a bottle of beer on the table and handed it to me. I accepted it and my thoughts drifted to the scene earlier, making me drank my beer immediately.

"I'm fine Irene, don't worry about it" I half smiled to my friend.

She looks so concern about me and I can't stop myself feeling so guilty that I'm having a relationship with her ultimate crush.

"Your cousins really brought a lot of friends" she stated while looking at the long table occupied by several friends of my cousins.

My gaze then immediately went to my brother who I think noticed my eyes that are now puffy and red. He left his friends that are leaning on the railing and went to my direction.

Jin then grabs Lisa to sit beside him while Lisa takes a beer from the table and looks at me. Kai on her side showed something on his phone and burst into laughter. Lisa then laughed along with her cousin

"Hey, are you alright?" Namjoon asked

I nodded and seated next to Jisoo who's talking to some friends. I think the meeting is now over and the party just started, I saw several empty bottles of beer lying on the long table.

"Where did you go and why are you with the two siblings?"

I tiredly looked at my brother

"They fetch me from school" I lied. Namjoon then eyed me suspiciously while I drank my bottle of beer.

I now saw Irene approach my cousin. My grip on the beer tightens when I heard my cousins, except Jin and their friends yelled in excitement when she seated next to Lisa.

I took a deep breath and look at Jin, who in return, laid his eyes on Lisa.

"Why are your eyes red Jennie?" my brother beside me ask like a cop.

"Nothing oppa, I'm just tired with the examinations. Go with your friends and don't mind me here, I'm perfectly fine" I said in an annoyed tone.

Namjoon then noticed my change of mood, he first hesitated to leave but soon he left and went to his friends. I saw him only staring at me but soon looked away when one of his friends talks to him.