Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Taeyoon and Jisoo are fixing my make up while I'm just staring blank on the air. Jin went out for Taeyoon instructed him to divert Lisa's attention and to never let her come to me, it hurts seeing them forcing Lisa away from me but I couldn't do anything about it. I really have to give her up, it's for our own sake.

"Jennie listen, try to act normal in front of our cousins, we need you to cooperate with this. We will protect your names and we'll help you. Understand?" Taeyoon said to me, I just nodded. Like I have a fucking choice

"But Lisa will know for sure if we'll go back together unnie" Jisoo said to her sister.

"You're right, go with Jennie first. I'll stay here" She said and taps my shoulder to follow Jisoo. My cousin and I then proceeded together in the living room where my cousins are. Jin's eyes immediately darted on me while Lisa on his side stopped on laughing when she saw me.

I can't look at her eyes, I might cry again..

"What took you so long?" she asked, I know she's looking at me but I only busied myself looking at the tempting hard liquors on the table. I grab one shot of whiskey and chug it down. I suddenly want to get drunk tonight

"You're so nosy Liz, I told you we just fixed our makeup" Jisoo answered

"Right, Jen can I talk to you for a bit?" she said, I almost choked my drink when I saw her stand up from her seat and was about sit next to me when Jisoo and Jin also stands up.

"Uh Liz, let's talk" Jin grabs his sister away and Jisoo immediately seated next to me.

My brother, Kai and Taeyung were already drunk while playing the xbox in front of Dahyun's who's already reading the manga I gave her. I catch Rose staring at me and I could see sadness on her eyes, I think she knows what happened already.

Taeyoon then came along and ordered them to sleep already cause it's now late. She stands next to Jin while whispering something as we head upstairs. Kai's arm is now on Dahyun's shoulder, Namjoon and Taehyung with their arms on each other shoulders are walking together.

Lisa in an instant moved away from her brother and started to walk beside me, I could feel her hand lingered on my waist. I closed my eyes, trying so hard not to cry because of her simple touch.

I removed her hand immediately.

"Sleep with me in my room Jen" she whispered to me, I finally looked at her and her pair of beautiful expressive brown eyes welcomed me.

As much as I want to stare at it like before, I couldn't do it now that Taeyoon and Jisoo are looking at us in the corner of the staircase that I and Lisa are now walking.

"Liz, they will get suspicious if I'll sleep in your room" I lied.

Baby they already knew about us. And guess what? I will leave you soon..

Damn it! I looked away because my tears are now starting to form into my eyes. I continued walking and I saw her nodded and said "Okay, goodnight then" before she proceeded to her room.

"Jen, sleep with us in the guest room" Taeyoon said then grab my hand and we entered the guest room. Jisoo is already inside while conversing with Rose at the corner of the room. She first looked at me before she continued talking to Lisa's best friend

I seated on the bed and I grab Lisa's gift from my pocket and take out the silver necklace she gave me. I analysed its details and realized how beautiful it is, my heart sank at the thought that I couldn't wear it happily this time. I wanted to cry but I can't anymore, I'm tired of crying and my body feels numb.