Chapter 5

Chapter 5

My daily routine never varied for this week. Lisa still drives me home after school, she and I are getting much better this days. I realized that she's not that bad, but rather she's funny and an outgoing person. Well honestly, I still got pissed when she flirts with girls but not to the extent of hating her like before.

"Next week, I'll be checking the introduction of your research paper. Be sure to finish that on time" Mr Choi strictly said on the class before he gets out of the room

"Damn that lame professor, Dahyun's party is on this weekend yet he's forcing us to finish this stupid research" Jisoo darkly murmured on my side while arranging her things.

"It's just introduction Jisoo, let's finish that by this week. We'll go to the library after lunch" I suggested as I arrange my things also. My cousin just nodded as an answer.

We left the room and a familiar stance in the corridor caught my attention, he's leaning against the wall with arms crossed while his hand is playing with his lips.

He glanced at our way and he smile, he then walks towards us.

"Your prince charming awaits"Jisoo whispered to me as she also smiled at the man looking hot with only his plain V-neck shirt, dark maong pants and brown boots.

Jungkook smiled at my cousin and offered his hands

"I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you"

Jisoo accepted his hands and also smiled

"Nice to meet you too Jungkook, I'm Jisoo, Jennie's gorgeous cousin"

Jungkook chuckled then walks beside me

"Can we have lunch together?" he asked while scratching his nape, he's so cute. I smiled at him

"Of course, but I usually have lunch together with my cousins"

"It's okay, I wanna meet them also" He smiled, showing his perfect white teeth.

"Okay,I'll introduce you to them"

Jisoo walks in front of us as we reached the cafeteria, I noticed that people are looking at us again but I didn't mind.

I saw my cousins seated on a one long table, throwing jokes at each other. We proceeded to their table and curiosity was evident on their faces when we finally reached them.

"Guys, meet Jungkook, he's my friend" I said, introducing the man who's now again, scratching his nape. Is he shy?

"Hi guys" He greeted.

We seated next to each other

"Aw don't be shy Jungkook, we're not gonna eat you. I'm Taeyeon by the way." Taeyeon unnie introduced herself. My other cousins also did the same.

"Jin" Jin plainly said to him and he averted his gaze to his book. What a nerd

"Taehyung bro" Tae said as he offers his hand for a handshake.

"It's Kai, man to man talk dude, if you hurt our Jendeukie, don't ever think about stepping again on this school. Got it?" He threatened, Jungkook was shocked for an instant but smiled thereafter.

"I will not hurt a beautiful lady like her" he said as he looked at my eyes. I blushed for what he said.

"But, Jendeukie?"

I facepalmed myself and blushed, I somewhat feel embarrassed by the nickname Jisoo gave me.

"It's what we call her" Dahyun explained