Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Lisa had an accident

"Jen what's wrong?! You look pale!" my mom shouted on my face and shake my shoulders.

"Jennie!" I was startled when my dad shouted on me. I thought I was dreaming but I came back from the reality when I saw I am holding my phone.

"Lisa had an accident! She was driving too fast and her car smashes into a truck! She's soaking in her own blood Jen! I'm sorry I'm hanging up now to call an ambulance!

Taeyoon's voice replayed on my mind, making me now shake so badly, my knees are trembling and my body felt so soft. I looked at my mom and dad with grief and horror

"Lisa had an accident.."I said to myself

"What? Jennie you're worrying us! Tell me what's wrong sweetie" Mom asked me and approach me

"Lisa had accident mom!" I shouted and cried, their eyes went wide and they now started calling my uncle's on the phone

"Shit they're not answering, grab your coat Jane and let's go to the hospital!" Dad shouted, he went to me and softly held my arm

No Lisa..please be safe. Please be safe for pete's sake! I can't lose you!

"Jen, let's go. Your cousin will be alright don't worry" he said and guided me downstairs. I felt like I'm walking like a zombie. My mind is still processing what is happening right now.

"Joon prepare the car!"

"Let's go hon, they should be in the nearest hospital here. Let's hurry!" mom said and grab me by the arm. I seated on the backseat and she followed. Namjoon is worriedly looking at me in the front "Jen she'll be alright, it's okay" he tried to comfort me when he noticed that I am shaking so badly

I will not stop on panicking until I see Lisa safe! I closed my eyes and pray to God that to keep her safe and sound. Please, I couldn't afford to lose her, I can't..

We drove away from our house and a couple of blocks away we saw a car smash into a big truck! I started to cried hard when I noticed that it is Lisa's car and the driver seat is pooled with her own blood! Oh my god! Oh my god!

"Oh my god! That is her car! " I screamed loud inside our vehicle and put my had on my mouth. My mom hugged on the side and caressed my back. Shit tell me this is really not happening! My Lisa!

"Mom it's her car!" I cried hard on my mom's chest. I regretted leaving her, if only I didn't say those harsh and hurtful words to her this night! If only I stayed by her side, if only I choose to fight with her, all of this wouldn't happen to her! It's all my fault! It's all my damn fault!

"Shhh sweetie, she's safe. Lisa is born a fighter, she'll be safe" mom whispered on me

"Shit how can this be happening right now! That kid!" my dad smashes the steering wheel with his hand and continued driving to the nearest hospital.

We saw an ambulance just park and it revealed my cousin's crying while holding the stretcher with the nurses on their side. I hurriedly went outside the car and runs towards them.

"Jennie!" my mom and dad shouted but I ignored them

My eyes went wide and my body felt terribly bad when I saw Lisa soaked with her own blood lying unconscious on the stretcher. "Oh my god Liz!"