Chapter 10

Chapter10

This is all in Jennie's POV

I closed the book I'm reading, I looked at the clock hanging on the wall of the library, it's already four in the afternoon, Taeyeon said to gather at their house at five to arrange the things we needed for the upcoming weekend pool party.

"Hey babe" I looked at the person who approach in front. I saw Lisa flashing a mischievous smile, I rolled my eyes

"Don't call me that" I spat and stand up from my chair.

I went out from the library and headed towards the elevator, the metal box opened and we entered it. I pressed the first floor button while Lisa stands next to me.

I looked at her reflection in the metal glass of the elevator and caught her staring at me. I let out a sigh

"Lisa, don't look at me like that in front of our cousins"

She flashed a mischievous smile

" So I'm allowed to stare at you like this when we are alone?"

"No of course not! geez when will you stop?"

"I won't stop and you already knew that"

"So you probably also knew that this is wrong from the beginning right?" i raised my brow

"I know but I won't run away, keep that in mind"

"Lisa, this is incest we're talking about"

"It doesn't scare me Nini"

I sighed in defeat

"Nini?"

"If Jisoo calls you Jendeuk, then I'll call you Nini, my Nini"

Before I could react, the metal door of the elevator opened, we walk out of it then proceeded to the school parking lot. Lisa once again opened the door for me, I just sighed when I entered her car.

Lisa parked on the parking lot of Taeyeon's mansion. We get out of her car and immediately entered the house, we were welcomed by our cousins who are scattered in the living room, playing xbox.

Rosé the chipmunk was the first one to tilt her head towards us and instantly wrapped her hands to Lisa's arm.

"Liz come on let's play!" the chipmunk excitedly said.

I rolled my eyes and seated next to Jisoo, who's playing game on her smartphone. I grab a slice of pizza on the table and shoved it to my mouth.

Kai and Taehyung in front are now playing boxing on the xbox, I saw Kai's character knock out making Taehyung celebrate with a mocking laugh.

"You're such a pussy Kai! Hahaha"

Kai push Tae by his hands out of frustration

"Hey play sport dude hahaha" Taehyung complained as he laughs his ass off.

"Jin, replace Kai, he's a loser"

"Shut up, you cheater!"

Jin then obliged while Kai started to busy himself with his phone.

I caught Lisa staring at me in my peripheral vision while munching her pizza, I looked at her now and she's really freaking staring at me. I watch my cousins who have no idea what their ridiculous cousin is doing.

I grab my phone and started to text her.

Will you stop freaking staring at me? You're creeping me out