Chapter 26

Chapter 26

It's been a week since the accident happened. The medias also revealed the news about Lisa being the daughter of the renowned Chef of Thailand Marco Manoban and sister of the heir of Manoban Enterprises, my relatives refused to make any statement regarding the news, making a lot of gossips and rumours spread throughout our school and the city. Our friends started to asked many questions about the news but my cousins also refused to make any statement.

My friends Irene and Seulgi asked me a lot of questions regarding Lisa and I also remained silent.

"How did it happen Jen?"

"I don't know Irene"

"How is she now? Is she okay though?"

"I don't know either"

"Who is this Marco Manoban?"

I stayed silent.

"I'm sorry about that Jen but it means that Lisa is not your cousin?" Irene asked that got me as we head outside our department with Seulgi on my right, scrolling her phone.

"Yes, she's not. But our parents still consider her as a Kim" I simply answered while I carry my books in my hand.

We reached the school cafeteria and seated on one of the tables, my cousins have different schedules for this semester so I usually have my lunch together with Irene and Seulgi.

"It's been one week now since the news was revealed, how is Lisa doing now Jen?" Irene worriedly asked me

"Why ask Irene? So that you have the chance to comfort her right now?" Seulgi teased, earning a smack on her hand from my other friend

"I'm worried as a friend Seulgi, you know that I'm over Lisa now because I have you" Irene said and pinch Seulgi's cheek "Aww that's so sweet" Seulgi answered and kiss Irene on her cheek

My eyes widened and I nearly choke when I saw how sweet my friends are in front of me.

"Wait a minute, are you two?" I asked and raised my eyebrow in confusion, the two just sweetly smiled at me and nodded their heads

"Daebak! That's so shocking! Since when did you two ha --?!" Irene covered my mouth with her hand "Shhh Jen you're so loud!"

"I'm sorry I'm just so shock" I laughed "It's really unbelievable" I said amused while shaking my head. I watch my two friends blushed so hard in front of me

"Anyway, congratulations to the both of you" I smiled widely at them

"Thanks Jen but back to the topic, so how's Lisa now?" Irene asked

"I don't know actually" I smiled bitterly

It's been also one week since Lisa started avoiding me, yes you heard me, literally me. I saw some several post of my cousins and her in a bar enjoying her night together with some blonde chic with killer heels hanging her hand on her neck while crazily dancing on the dance floor together.

I don't know what she's thinking or plotting or whatever she's doing right now, it hurts seeing her in that state again, she's back to being an asshole and she's really serious when she said in front of us that she'd date other girls but not me. I tried my best to reach her or talk to her but she is really avoiding me. Whenever there is a sleepover or party arranged by my cousins, she won't go when she knows I'm coming. Even in school I barely see her.

I even called Rose to ask about her but she said that she came back to Australia after the incident so she has no idea what is happening to her best friend. She just said that she knows Lisa so much and she knows what she's doing.