Chapter 4

Chapter 4

"There's a newly open coffee shop near our school guys, wanna go check it out?" Seulgi spoke scrolling her smartphone while we're walking down the stairs of our school.

"Let's go! Jen, come with us" Irene showed me her pleading expression.

I looked around in front of our department and saw that Lisa is not yet around to pick me, we are dismissed early in our last subject so it's still early.

I smiled at my two friends who were anticipating for my answer.

"Okay then, let's go"

-

"Oh my, she has abs Jen?! Why didn't you say so?"

Irene suddenly exclaimed out of nowhere that made me almost spit my ice coffee on her face.

"Jesus Irene, what are you talking about?" Seulgi confusedly asked and squinted her eyes on Irene's phone that she's holding. They are seated beside each other while I was in front of them.

"Ohh wow, that is freaking hot" Seulgi commented

"I know right, jesus she's hell" Irene drools over something over her phone

"What are you two talking about?" I asked them confused.

Irene then looked at me and handed me her phone. It revealed me a picture of my cousin dancing that was taken in her dance studio, she was wearing a black crop top and a tight waist shorts with brown boots, her toned abs was very evident in this shot.

Now I know what she is talking about. I lazily handed the phone to her

"And?" I asked Irene while I drink my coffee

"Jen! She's hot, like you know, this coffee?" Irene playfully said and sips her cup of coffee.

"Irene, she's an ass, don't drool over my stupid cousin" I warned her again

"It's just a crush Jen don't be silly!" Irene said and returned back on scrolling her phone

I squinted my eyes on her

"Was it really just a crush or are you falling in love with her already?" Seulgi now asked with a hint of doubt and snatches the phone on Irene's hand

"Hey! Give it back!" Irene tried to grabs her phone back from Seulgi but Seulgi was fast enough to stand and sits on the chair beside me.

She handed me the phone that revealed the instagram account of my cousin that she was stalking.

I  looked at Irene who's blushing red like a tomato while looking at us.

"Hey, why are you blushing?"

I followed Irene's eyes that were darted behind our back, I looked back and there I saw my cousin who's smiling mischievously over the phone I am holding.

"What are you doing here Liz?" I asked

"And why are you stalking my account Jennie? Thought you hate me hmm?" She ignored my question and seated beside Irene. Irene on the other hand cannot stay still on her seat like she's gonna explode any minute now.

"Hi, I'm Lisa by the way" She introduced herself to my friends

"I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi" Seulgi gestured her hand for a hand shake, Lisa then willingly accepted it and turned her head to Irene.

I watch my cousin looking at my friend who in any minute now may turn into her prey.

"I'm I-rene, nice to meet you" she was stuttering and cannot look at Lisa while gesturing her hand for a hand shake.