Chapter 32

-CLINTON-

I cannot believe this seeing her lying on our bed with both of her eyes close.Damn it Natasha please comeback to me.Alam ko ng mapapahamak siya but I'm already too late damn it I cannot even protect the woman that I love.Nadatnan ko siya sa kwarto sana'ming dalawa na walang malay kung alam ko lang na mangyayari ang lahat ng ito di sana di sana di ko na siya iniwan sana di ako umalis she might be still here with me with her eyes open.

May kailangan kasi akong asikasuhin I don't have a choice but to leave her, them. I cannot say no to my obligations as a king of this empire. But damn it!! Why her?? Why my wife?!!

"Mahal na Hari kapag tumagal pa po 'tong sitwasyon na ito, maaari pong hindi na magis------

"OUT!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!"- I'm too tired of that sh*t sawang sawa na ako sa mga naririnig ko mula sa kanila.Lahat na lang sinasabi nila na wala ng pag-asang magising si Natasha sawang sawa na akong makita ang kawalan ng pag-asa sa mga mata nila.Damn that traitor damn you Matthew.I'm already too late, I cause her too much pain and suffering now she is locked in an illusion made by that Traitor.F*ck why her why not me? I'm the one who makes her life miserable ako dapat ang nasa sitwasyon niya.Oh please not my Natasha not my Sweetheart heart please.....

It's all make sense now, I thought that he can forgive me from killing his mother . I thought that he already forgotten that incident and forgave me already but I'm wrong. I don't have a choice, I have to kill her mother, I have to do it for the sake of this empire and for the sake of Natasha.  This is too much!! DAMN IT I CAN TAKE HIS REVENGE IF THAT'S FOR ME!!..……

And not my wife...not her

I look at her once again wala akong pakialam kung may makakita sa'kin ngayon at pagtawanan ako the hell with them baka di ako makapagpigil at gawin ko silang abo lahat.I remember her smile her annoyed expression everytime I teased her.

Please... wife.. d-don't l-leave m-me... please... come back to me...."-damn damn it AAAAARRRGHHHH!!! I frustrated run my fingers on my hair and hold her hand and squeeze it lightly.

"I know that you can hear me Sweetheart" -I comb her silky black hair and cup her face"Sweetheart I know you can do this please....I know you can surpass this wife... I'm begging you"  I Napatigil ako sa pagsasalita fvck!! I think there's a lump in my throat. I cannot fvcking said every words clearly.  I don't care if I look like shit right now. I am damn hurting not for myself but for her, for my mate, for the mother of my children. She don deserve this.. She's too kind..I don't fvcking know, what's happening to her inside that illusion that Matthew created. I don't know if she's hurting in there. 

"Don't  leave yet"  I lean closer and gently caress her cheek and smiled bitterly "Tyler and Margaux needed a mother so please  don't leave us yet"   I squeezed her hand, the one that I'm holding. My powers wouldn't work in this. I feel fvcking hopeless now.But there's no way that I will gave up. I am a selfish moron, I'm so greedy  that I cannot let death take her away from me. So I did the thing that I have never tried to do. I close my eye, I will do this for her.

Almira please I know I hurt you, but please hear me out please.......

Damn tears keeps on streaming down on my cheeks. I will lower down my ego and ask for her help.

I know I don't have a face to look at you right now..I hurt you..so hard but please..forgive me...please help my wife please Almira

I open my eyes and look at my mate who's still unconscious. I don't have a choice but to hold this hope in me that she will come back to me, to us .

" Don't give up Sweetheart I know you are stronger than this please..." -damn this tears I cannot control them.Napayuko ako at naikuyom ang mga palad ko.Matthew!!!  I treated you as my own brother pero ito ang isusukli mo!!. It's better if he just kill me rather than this seeing my wife suffering all because of me.Marami ng manggagamot ang tumingin sa kaniya pero ganun parin lahat sila. Sinasabi na wala ng pag-asa and I hated to hear that everytime nasasaktan ako, dahil baka tama sila, baka iwan na ako ng tuluyan ni Natasha.Fvck! fvck!! I will cry a river if that happens. I love her damn much.Too much that if there would a chance to gamble with death I will do it. Even if it takes my own life.