Chapter Two

‼️TW: Rape, body shaming, anorexia‼️

Hamilton sat on the couch between Laurens and Mulligan while Lafayette, Charles Lee, and Maria Lewis sat around the TV, watching some sappy movie. Mulligan's arm was draped around Hamilton's shoulders, while Laurens rested his hand on Hamilton's thigh. Hamilton sighed contently, leaning into Laurens some. It was moments like these that he loved.

After the movie, everyone decided to sleep over, which meant Lafayette got to make everyone a meal. As Hamilton began to pile food on his plate, he felt Laurens snake a hand around his waist.

"Maybe you should go on a diet," Laurens whispered, switching his empty plate with Hamilton's full one. "You look like you could use it."

Hamilton felt his mouth go dry and he nodded dumbly. He looked down at his stomach, he was getting a little fat. Laurens smiled and kissed Hamilton's cheek sweetly, then sat down to eat. Hamilton set his plate on the counter, deciding he wasn't hungry. He grabbed a coke instead, and sat between Lafayette and Laurens, watching as everyone laughed and joked. He simply smiled and drank his coke. Laurens always scolded him for speaking out of turn.

"Not hungry, mon ami?" Lafayette asked, dragging Hamilton's attention from his soda. The rest of the table continued talking happily.

"Not really," Hamilton lied. "I ate before I came over."

Lafayette hummed in acknowledgement. "Well, if you change your mind, I'm sure there will be plenty of leftovers."

Hamilton just nodded and turned his attention back to Laurens, who put his hand on Hamilton's thigh. He continued talking with Lee, ignoring Hamilton's stare. Hamilton took a drink of his coke, turning his attention back to the table.

His phone pinged, so he took it out of his pocket. "Who is it?" he heard Laurens ask beside him, peering over his shoulder. His breath reeked of beer.

"Just my roommate," Hamilton responded nervously, quickly scanning over the message.

TJ: Hamilton if you don't clean the coffee pot after you use it I will throw that shit out

Hamilton groaned, grumbling about how much he hated Jefferson, which earned him a small chuckle from Laurens.

AH: If you don't stop complaining about every little thing I will shave your head while you sleep.

TJ: don't you dare

AH: Try me asshole.

Jefferson stopped replying, to Hamilton's satisfaction. He slipped his phone back into his pocket while Laurens pat his leg. Laurens stood, putting his plate in the sink, and getting out pillows and blankets for everyone staying over. Eventually, after everyone got settled in, Laurens and Hamilton went in the bedroom. Hamilton began to change, when Laurens came up behind him and started kissing his neck.

⚠️⚠️

"John," Hamilton breathed. "Not now." Laurens ignored him and kept going, running his hands up and down Hamilton's sides. He gripped the binder wrapped around Hamilton's chest and began tugging at it, loosening it, until it eventually fell off. John pulled Hamilton towards the bed, to which he reluctantly moved with him.

"Be a good little girl and lose the pants," Laurens purred, punning Hamilton to the bed.

"John, not tonight," Hamilton pleaded. "Can we just go to bed?"

"Now, Alexandra," Laurens said, his once playful voice turned into a cold and commanding one. Hamilton grimaced at the name, slowly taking his pants off and watching as Laurens pulled his boxers down. He felt a shudder go down his spine as Laurens pressed a hand inside his upper thigh. He whimpered, looking up at Laurens with pleading eyes.

"You're such a beautiful girl. If only you didn't hide it to the world." Laurens leaned closer to Hamilton's face, allowing him to take in a deep breath of alcohol. "Try not to yell too loud, the others are trying to sleep."

Hamilton only whimpered that night, wanting it so badly to be over. But then again, it was his job to please Laurens. If Laurens wanted to have sex, it was Hamilton's job to give it to him. When Laurens was done, he lay down next to Hamilton, wrapping an arm around the smaller man, and fell asleep. Hamilton stayed awake the whole night, feeling disgusted with himself. Eventually, he fell asleep, his eyes too tired from the tears running down his face.

⚠️⚠️

Hamilton trudged back to his dorm the morning after. Laurens woke him up early and told him to get home after calling him disgusting names. Slowly, Hamilton unlocked the door and made coffee in the kitchen before getting in the shower. He scrubbed at his arms and legs and neck, still feeling Laurens' touch clinging to his body. He felt absolutely disgusting. He got out of the shower 30 minutes later, putting on his binder, an oversized sweatshirt, sweatpants, and fuzzy socks. He wanted to cover as much of his body as he could. He opened the bathroom door and slowly walked into the kitchen, pouring himself coffee and sitting on the kitchen counter and staring out the window while he drank.

"You look like hell," Jefferson commented as he slipped into the kitchen, pouring himself coffee, and causing Hamilton to jump. Hamilton simply nodded and got down from the counter, going to his room. He locked the door and lay down in his bed, turning to face the wall. Jefferson started after Hamilton, wondering what was wrong. Before he had the chance to ask, his phone rang.

"Hey, I'm on my way down. I'll see you in a few minutes." He hung up, glancing at Hamilton's door for a few seconds. "Hamilton, I'm going out for a bit. I'll be back in a few hours." After getting no reply, he sighed and left the dorm. Hamilton heard the door shut and let tears roll down his face. He closed his eyes and finally got the sleep that eluded him only hours ago.

Word Count: 975