Afterthoughts

Hey y'all! I have a few afterthoughts. I have three things I want to discuss, but first, THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! This book has really been my driving point through a dark time, and honestly, to see the overwhelming amount of love and support... it's just incredible! Thank you all, every single one of you, because every vote, every comment, and every view put a smile on my face. Thank you all so much, and I'm glad I could enjoy this experience with you all!

 So, first on my list, hamilfics. I love writing Hamilton, as I mentioned before, and I don't think I'm ready to let that go yet. I also still have some... growing up to do with my writing. I don't know how much that makes sense, but my writing style and my world building isn't exactly at it's full potential. I need more time and practice to better myself, which hamilfics helps me do. I figured I could kill two birds with one stone, which is why I will continue writing hamilfics to improve my skills as well as to write for the fun of it!

Second thing, I realize that to become a better writer, I need to get into the habit of writing. Writing is something I want to do with the rest of my life, and I realize that if I start working on my writing style and technique now, I will be a better writer in the future. I have decided to start updating daily, and being more serious about my writing. Unless there is a medical or family emergency, you can count on at least one chapter being published every day, whether it's a one shot, a random idea, or a chapter from a book. I'm serious about my writing, and it's time I start showing it to you, my readers.

Final thing, reviving my old stories. I've had thoughts about reviving Escape Plan, and I really feel like I should. Not only did some of you enjoy reading it, but I enjoyed making it. Escape Plan, in an extremely cheesy way, was my escape. It was my first glimpse into writing hamilfics, and I admit, my first draft was sloppily written, but that's exactly what it was. A first draft. First drafts are just written to put something down on paper. This time, as I rewrite, I want to clean it up a bit. That way, not only will I feel better about it, but those of you that read the first version will be able to easily follow along with whatever crazy story is being told. 

I just want to say thank you again. I can never really thank you all enough. I promise, by the end of May, you all will have daily hamilfic updates, as well as a few other story updates if I feel up to that. Thank you all so much for reading and I will see you guys, gals, and non-binary pals later! Bye!