0

I can't imagine many people will read this but I'm going to write it anyway.
I would like to thank anyone who does take their time to read this as it probably won't be great.
I'm not really sure what else I should say so..enjoy?

[Disclaimer] I don't own any characters mentioned (Although I now refuse to accept that a certain someone does)
I only own the scenarios and (with immense enjoyment) twisting the original stories to help myself and others cope with feelings.

•I am aware that Drarry can be a problematic ship and is not canon in the slightest. I simply want to explore a challenging dynamic between two characters.

['Author' Note]
-I won't promise that the characters will be identical to those in the films because (without disrespect) I think they could have had a bit more diversity or personality depth in some cases. cough*ginny*cough . Regarding this, plenty of characters won't be white (or straight, obviously)
*I might find pictures of how I imagine people to look but only if necessary

-Everyone is alive unless stated otherwise (yay!) - except Voldemort. *cough* and James and Lily.

-Also, I can't promise chapter sizes will remain consistent as they'll more likely fluctuate with the roller coaster that I call emotions