Blackout Drunk Pt.1

Draco's PoV

"Hey, Draco, can you-"

"No Blaise, I can not," I interrupted, climbing into my bed, a bottle of fire-whisky clutched loosely in my hand.

"It won't take long, you just nee-"

"No. No. no," I trailed off, crossing my legs, "This is my respite time because, lately, life has been a pain in the arse,"

"I know, just one question," he persisted.

I looked at him with reluctance, taking a small swig from the bottle before screwing the lid back on. I placed it on the side table, and sat up, crossing my legs.

"Fine, one question. But then, you leave me alone. And I'll just relax and get blackout drunk, okay? Okay," I said, probably already slightly tipsy.

"Fine, you agree that lesbians are useless at romance, right?" He asked, gesturing to an, obviously offended, Pansy, who sat at the opposite end of his bed. Nobody had dared question why a girl was in the boys' dorm; it was Pansy after all.

A laugh, nearly giggle, slipped my lips at his remark.
"You shouldn't generalise, Blaise. It might just be Pansy," I leaned back onto my head board, reaching for the bottle again.

"Wait no, but-"
"Uggh.." I groaned at his continuation.

"No, listen. Listen to this and I might even join you in getting 'blackout drunk'," he said, with finger quotations.

"I don't recall inviting you," I mumbled, sitting up again.

He nodded at me, making sure I was paying attention.

"Right," he started turning to Pansy (who still wore annoyance on her face), "Pansy."

"Yes, what now?"

"What happens when a girl likes you?" He questioned. She rolled her eyes, ignoring the tint that came to her cheeks.
"I-"
"You.."
"I get..a friend?"

"Oh my God, we went through this, Pansy,"

I laughed at my friends exasperation, the rim of the bottle cold on my bottom lip. I put the bottle down again. And sat up. Again.

"Wait, Pansy?" I piped in, "hypothetically, this girl wants to date you. Which means that you two will be...?"

"...friends?"

Pansy smiled triumphantly as Blaise dropped his face into his hands.
"Right, Draco. Pass that bottle," he ordered.

I shook my head lazily, and gestured to the chest at the end of my bed. He furrowed his brows before slipping of his bed and clicking the latch on the chest. Pansy turned and concern slipped over her face.
It wasn't that many bottles. Maybe three..or four.

"Draco, are you o-"
"Yes, Pansy, I'm fine,"

Blaise looked up to me from the end of my bed, his eyes looked sorrowed.
"Mate, this looks like a problem," he stated, internally reliving the plight of his mother.

"Yes, Blaise, I'm calling it: Depression," I replied, gesturing my hands like a rainbow.

"Yeah? I'm gonna veto that and call it the descent into alcoholism. Pass me the bottle." He ordered.