Later

Note: I haven't read this through either. Nor did I get enough sleep this time.
Enjoy.

Draco's PoV

"Remember, clear minds. Have total trust in your partner," Treylawney warbled, placing a hand on Pansy's shoulder as she passed.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, eliciting a small snicker from Pansy who held her wand towards my head. In her other hand, she held a leather-bound textbook - her face contorted in confusion as she read the inky scrawl. Glad she knows what she's doing. 'total trust' pfft.

As she continued her page scanning, Treylawney's voice piped up again from across the room of glimmering trinkets and instruments,
"Remember, this is quite a higher level of prophesying. It has led many into shock or upmost fear. Not that the spell is dangerous, many simply cannot handle their visions. Their futures,"

"Pansy, how about we swap?" I whispered between the woman's ramblings.

"No. I've almost got this,"

"You will find out whether the enchantment works tonight. The visions will seek you in your sleep, or thereabouts, and dwell in your mind. I should note, however, that you shouldn't try to resist these fates within the dream, it can cause immense distress,"

"Draco, hold still. Close your eyes," Pansy commanded, her wand already dancing circles in her hand.

"Actually, can we-"

"Too late, Dray. Say hi to future me - tell me if I'm still hot," She said, still focused on the book.

"Please, I don-"

She muttered through an incantation, throwing in a quick 'sorry' before she flicked her wand at me. Faint strands of violet reached from the tip and reached into my temple. An icy sensation blossomed inside my forehead before taking root down my neck.

It faded quickly, instead leaving a heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach and a short-lived blurring to my eyes.

"How do you feel?" Pansy inquired, leaning over the scratchy, crimson table cloth.

I looked about the room, testing my vision before, "depressed, tired and under appreciated,"

"So, no different?"
"Nope,"
"Perfect,"

~*~
Harry's PoV

"Harry, you'll be fine,"

"Hermione, my life has been a clusterfuck of misery up until a few months ago. What if there's more to come? Hm? I'd rather not know about it if I'm honest," I argued.

She sighed in exasperation, "you're being paranoid,"

"But what if I'm-"

She sighed more aggressively before turning away towards her dorm.

"Hermione!"

"Sleep well, Harry," she called over her shoulder.

I groaned, catching Ron's bemused expression before I followed him into the dorm room.

Hey, there's always a chance it didn't work.
....it was Hermione that cast it. Of course it fucking did.

~*~