Cold

Firstly, yes. I know. More veela! Draco.
I'm obsessed.

Secondly, this is probably going to be super short. It's literally just something that popped into my head. I thought other people might like to imagine it with me.

Of course, exhaustion and what-not. Really out of character, maybe.
--

"Draco, so- I'm new to this whole 'mate' thing," Harry started.

The blonde looked up from his lounge on the leather couch near the fire place. The glow of the embers painted his bare chest shades of gold, flecked with occasional beauty marks.

His wings had folded very strategically behind him: it had been amusing to see how long it took for him to relax in that position, Harry thought.
It was also amusing to listen to him whine about clothes no longer fitting and giving up on them entirely, hence the shirtlessness.

"As am I, love," he replied, eyes travelling up and down the darker boy and smiling before turning back to the French-script of his book.

"Yeah, but you seem to have more of a clue than me-"

"Where are you going with this, Harry?" He asked, scanning the page still.

Harry shuffled his odd-socked feet on the bottom step of the 'Boy's dorm staircase', feeling slightly awkward. He scratched the back of his head, ruffling already unruly hair.

"I just..."

"You just..?"

"Well- I mean- you.."

Draco raised an eyebrow at Harry's stammering.

"Well, you- we- I'm cold."

The blond scoffed in amusement, deciding to drag out Harry's discomfort even more.

"Ok, and what?" Draco smirked. His chin rested on the palm of his hand as he gazed coyly, "perhaps, you want...warming up?"

"What?! No..."

Draco laughed genuinely. His eyes creased, watching Harry's tanned cheeks flare up. His laughter was, however, shut off instantly when Harry continued,

"Actually...yeah."

The book snapped shut between his fingers, displaying the curled writing on the cover (which Harry wouldn't ask to translate after last time). Draco's eyes glowed darkly, waiting for him to continue.

Harry's eyes widened at the change in demeanour, defending himself immediately, " not like that-" Draco's shoulders slumped, "-I just.."

He reached out his hand helplessly, gesturing towards the awkward masses of feather behind Draco's back. A sigh escaped the blond's lips before he ushered the boy over with his hand.

Harry stood in front of him, trying to hide the triumph in his smile. He cast an eye around the 8th years' common room, vision blurring as he was pulled down. The fingers remained in the loops of his jeans as the body beneath him shuffled.

He quickly found himself on his side, dragging his fingers over pale collar bones and caressing the soft skin of his chest.

A new weight rested on his back as the ivory wings tucked around him. Trying to stroke them surreptitiously hadn't gone so well for him; Draco's chest vibrated with a purr as soon as his fingers brushed the feathers.

After a flush of pink and an empty threat, Harry was held tighter to his chest, his hands held where they remained in sight. Another purr, to Draco's dismay, rumbled his chest as Harry nuzzled into the crook of his neck.

"Thank you."