2

The whole room was spinning, my hand covering area between my thighs, the aroma of the the room, and just this site of a bit of blood on the bed. I wouldn't stop fighting him, but whenever he tried to slash me it was going to be on my arm or something like that. Either way, I need a bandages for it.

He's not caught, he fled through my window and I was curling up against the wall away from the spot he decided to pin me against. I could still imagine it.

The feeling, the grip, the grunting.

Police arrived but I felt so helpless in this situation. It was almost like a already died on the inside even though my body was still here, and I was still experiencing everything. My whole body... just felt like it was in my privacy anymore. It felt like it was so exposed, forcible Kevin was still watching us the whole time as the police decided to hang up on the call that we were on the computer, and decided to have a cell phone instead.

Kevin was a witness, but it wasn't going to help since the man was masked.

I was so stupid to go out today, I didn't even bother trying to see if anybody was following me around. I know that I'm a little bit more well-known, but I didn't expect someone to follow me home.

"Ma'am..." Someone was setting a hand on my knee, as I instantly flinched away and looked into their eyes with a bit of terror rushing through my blood. It was someone from the special Victims police force. "We need to know everything, what do you remember?" The man's voice was calm, but it wasn't something soothing compared to how I just didn't want to be with anybody right now. I wanted to lock everybody out of my apartment, and never see the light of day. But great now I don't even feel safe with anybody, someone knows where I live, and he knows that I will try to give information.

"He was... he was 6 feet," my head was boggling from the experience, and anything that was moving around me made me jump in the slight way as I worried. "I could see he was tan... but..." I covered my mouth with my hand, but I instantly pulled it away because it reminded me of what he was doing to me. I didn't want to trigger that but I started crying harder than before.

My eyes were burning, feeling them wanting to close but my conscience wanted to keep an eye on the area. The headache pounded and my gaze drifted away from the person. They were nice enough to let me trade to get at least a tiny grip on to the situation. I tried swallowing, but the lump in my throat was too dry and even try. Resulting in the failure of me cracking my voice and starting to cry even harder.

"He had a mask!" I carried out and looked at my hands. "He pinned my-my arms to my back and threaten me!" I sobbed.

The police took a glance at me, then turning around to the rest of the group and looking at the phone that I handed them with Kevin on it.

"Er, he was 6 feet, tan, the hair was dark on his..." Kevin coughed, interrupting the words because it was not something I wanted to know. "I don't think he got to... finish." Kevin admitted.

My hands clutched as I glanced to the floor.

"But I think he did drop something behind the bed." Kevin spoke calmly, as one of the members went where Kevin said and started picking up another knife. "I saw him rushing to this side of the bed."

"Thank you sir, anything else?" They asked him.

"None that I can remember." Kevin's voice was strangely serious, but she needed to be right now. It was just something I wasn't used to since everything used to be so light and giggling between us, but now it was just something else.

"Ma'am, so you have an family to go to at this time? Or at least something safe? Here is not a good place to stay." They reminded me as I turned my eyes to my door to see it kicked in and wood all over the floor. "Its better to stay with someone you trust." They try to tell me quietly, but I just shuddered and look to the ground.

"I don't have anyone..." admitting to this, I knew something else was going to happen much more terrible.

"Then you're going to have to move States, and stay there permanently or until we find the person."

Suddenly a phone that was mine appeared in front of me, with Kevin still on the line. I grabbed it, and wiped my tears. "H-Hi... Kevin," I had my voice crack on me, since I was whispering it practically.

"Do you want to stay with me...?" His voice was soft, like it was something you would say to a sleeping baby.

"Kevin... uh... " I grabbed onto my shirt, pulling it down as I felt myself more worried. "I-just... Kevin you saw it..."

"I want to help you..." Kevin took a breath and my body shivered as I remembered the man breathing in my ear. "I saw it happen, so I could talk to you about it."

Right now I just didn't really want to see any other man, especially with the experience I had. But it's not like Kevin did anything wrong, and I know he was just trying to help me.

If I denied him, I would have to be alone... I didn't want to have that happened to me without someone trying to help me.

"When... will I be able... to-to come over?"