13

As I felt my heart wrenching, and my tears fogging up my eyes. There was nothing really to do as I started to feel a panic rushing against me. My blood pumping, my heart pounding, and my sweat building up and mixing with my tears. Glancing back of my hand, I see the knife that I took from the kitchen. Leaving already of mark from running down the hallway to here.

It was an enough to draw blood, seeing it already trying to ooze out of me. I didn't feel anything, I just felt like it was doing something different. It was a new feeling, something I could control. Unlike the thrusting I constantly felt between my legs. In fact, it was numbing the feeling of everything in my body. It felt.. better in a way since I knew it was happening.

Pulling the kitchen knife away and digging it back into my wrist and I groaned and breathed out heavier as it started to bring the blood out. I wasn't moaning to it, but I was grunting enough to be heard. I struck it deep enough to gasp and yank it out of my skin and slam my fist on the bathroom sink. Enough to make the whole counter shake and I heard something slide off and shatter, glancing to it, I saw liquid and a strong smell took over my nose. Finding out what it was, I saw it was cologne. 

Rushing ensured, as I glanced to the door and it was swung open. 

Kevin stood in the doorway, looking at the floor. Then looking at the counter and then slowly to me. The flash of anger, confusion and sadness rumbled throughout his body and he finally landed on anger at this point. Kevin's voice peaked the room. "What the hell!" He cried out in anger and clutched his fist, he started to approach me and swiped the knife from my hand and then looked to my wrist. "What is wrong with you?!" He screamed and I coward into fear as I've never seen him this angry before. He started to grab the toilet paper and wrap my arm heavily in it. My blood already soaking up everything and making it a dark red and my arm suddenly went into realization that I was in a huge and terrible amount of pain as it felt like I was ripped in two. 

Much to the dismay, I saw him already trying to call someone but I swatted his phone away and placed it on the counter instead at this point. "Pl-Please no..." I found out that my voice was too shy and stuttering followed it. Kevin's face finally saw that I was suffering enough to not get yelled at. He slowly started to flush out his aggression and went back into himself and held pressure against my wrist. "I'm... I'm so sorry." I croaked with a heavy fault as I know I shouldn't have done this to myself at all.

To him more.