Chapter 6:

|Hannah's POV:|

I was so happy. I could feel my smile growing more and more. I walked to the hotel with my sister and Caitlin following behind.We went on the elevator and finally we got to the 8th floor, we got out running to our room. We opened the door and all grabbed a pillow screaming into it.About ten minutes of screaming into a pillow and fangirling, we were good. I decided to hop in the shower real quick. I hopped out, changed real quick then heard 'Buckwild' playing, which meant someone was calling my phone. I ran to it & didnt know who the number was. "Hello?" I said. "Hey, its Taylor!" he said. "Oh hey." i said smiling. "Are you still gonna come to MagCon tomorrow?" he asked. "Yeah!" I said trying not to scream. "Okay, well it starts at 3:30 and ends at 9." he said. "Thats fine!" I said. "Well okay, i have to go! I will text you!" He said. We hung up the phone. I went on Instagram and posted all the pictures I had taken that day with people. I was so excited for magcon but I was scared at the same time... I didnt want girls giving me or my sister or Caitlin hate because we are hanging with the guys, I just shrugged it off my shoulder,it was whatever. I laid on the bed slowly feeling my eyes shut.

•Next Day•

I wanted to wake up to a nice ocean breeze instead i wake up with yelling. "Hannah! Get your ass up! Its 1:30 right now!" Caitlin yelled while shaking me to death. I rubbed my eyes and stood up. "Shit! I still dont know what im going to wear!" I shouted. I ran to my suitcase pulling out a few outfits i liked. I didn't know what to wear, so I randomly picked one. I closed my eyes and spun around a few times and stopped moving my hand then stopping it"Annnddd I pick this one!" I opened my eyes to see I had picked a tie dye crop top, some blue jean high waisted shorts, my hippie glasses, and my tie dye vans! "Yay! I love this outfit!" I said. I put it on quickly and went to straighten my hair, then do my make up. Caitlin and my sister were already ready. Caitlin was wearing a light blue crop top with a bow on it,a white skater skirt, and white sandals, she wore her hair wavy. My sister straightened her hair and wore black leggings with a diamond shirt and some black boots. It was time to go, we ran outside and went to truck hopping inside. We put the backstage passes around our necks.

A few minutes later we arrive to this building, there was a big sign saying "MagCon!" I was excited. I got a call it was Taylor. "Are yall here?" He asked. "Yes, where do we park?" I asked. "In the back. And i will come out to get yall!" He said. "Okay!" we hung up. I drove to the back and there he was standing there. He had a tie dye shirt on saying 'Reckless' with a chain, some blue jeans on, and a bandana. We parked the car and got out. "Follow me!" He said grabbing my hand. I couldn't believe it! TAYLOR CANIFF WAS HOLDING MY HAND! Finally we entered this big room, we were behind the stage, but i didn't hear screaming girls yet. Cameron walked up to us hugging us all and took Caitlin and sat her down, talking to her. Matt approached my sister & started talking. Me and Taylor kept walking. We walked to the stage were Dillon was. I guess it was time for Dillon and Taylor's soundcheck. He sat me down on the stage. "Turn the music up!" Dillon said. I started hearing loud music, it sounded familiar, it was my favorite song, Buckwild! "Did it sound good Hannah?" Taylor said. I shook my head yes and smiled. He grabbed me, hugged me and tried to kiss my cheek. I went back stage and started talking to Caitlin. I told her what happened, She knew me too well, she could tell I really like Taylor. I was just, scared.