Chapter 38:

I walked through the door and there it was. Tons and tons of balloons everywhere. Then i looked up to see a banner saying 'Its A Boy!' "CONGRATULATIONS ITS A BOY!" They all cheered, everyone was here. All the boys, Mahogany, their mom's, Taylor's family, Caitlin, and my sister. "Oh my god, thank you guys so much." I said. I started to tear up, that was the most sweetest thing anyone has done ever. The decorations, the presents, and the food was all amazing. They all came and hugged me, I felt the love. "Okay so your gonna sit here and open presents!" My sister said. "So you planned this didn't you?" I said. She nodded and I hugged her tight. "Thank you." I whispered. I sat down in the seat that was in the front of the room. Taylor sat beside me holding my hand and smiling. I smiled as my sister handed me present after present. Each present was getting better and better by the minute.

1 hour later•

I was finally finished opening all the presents and they were completely amazing. The baby got tie dye onesies, vans, Jordan's, chains, bandana's, beanies, custom made clothes, and had more. He had so many cute things. "Now everyone can eat!" My sister yelled. Everyone immediately got up and went to the kitchen. "Hey Cam can you help me up?" I asked. He nodded laughing. He grabbed my hand pulling me up firmly but soft. "Also can you help me take things up to the baby's room?" I asked. "Yes I can." He said. He grabbed the heavy thing and I grabbed the bags following behind him. "In here?" He asked. "Yes thats the room." I said. He walked into the room sitting the stuff down followed by me. "Thank you for all your help Cam!" I said hugging him. He smiled and hugged me back. We walked down stairs and joined the others. We all laughed, smiled, and joked around. One by one all the boys said something to the baby. Whether it was singing to him, rapping, talking, making jokes, or anything they did. I loved this crazy family!

•2 hours later•

Everyone had left leaving me, Taylor, and Dillon alone in the house. We all cleaned up, when we finished we were tired. I wobbled to the unfinished babies room and sat down in the black rocking chair. I smiled and thought of all the wonderful memories I was going to have in just this one simple house. I was going to watch him crawl for the first time. Hear him laugh for the first time, smile, cry, giggle, scream, and pout. See him crawl around the floor for the first time. See him take his first steps on the wooden floor. Hear him say his first word in this house. I look around and see the future in this room. "You ready for bed baby girl?" Taylor said peaking around the door. I nodded smiling, getting up out my seat an hugged him. I hugged Taylor harder than I had ever before. "What was that for?" He asked. "I love you just know that." I said. "I know." He smiled. We walked into our bedroom. "Im serious Taylor. I love you with all my heart. I love you and your child im carrying. Your amazing! Your everything I had ever dreamed of! Im in love with you and everything about you. How did you deal with me? How did you take all the shit I came with? How did you do it? How did you deal with me? How? I never understood why? Your the first person ever that has been able to take my shit. Not even my family could do that. Thank you so much. Thank you for having faith in me. Thank you for staying by my side through thick and thin. Thank you. Im glad im having your kid. We are going to have an amazing kid. He is gonna be just like us. I love you Taylor Michael Caniff." I said kissing him. "I love you so much. I dealt with you because I love you. I kept faith because I believed in you and I would never give up on you. Baby your amazing and I love you to the moon and back." He said kissing my lips softly. He curled up to me rubbing my big ass belly, slowly putting me to sleep.