Chapter 22:

•5 days•

It was already Thursday and time had went by fast. All tay and I did was watch movies and cuddle. Like usual Taylor was still asleep so i decided to wake him up. "Wake up you lil wiener!" I yelled jumping up and down on the bed. "No." He groaned. "Get up, COCK" I hollered sitting on top of him. "No." He groaned once more. "No more kisses for you then." I said trying to get up but he pulled me back. "No! I love your kisses baby!" He said pouting. "You have to say I will get up out of the bed and actually stay up." I said. He did so, "I did, so kiss me." I kissed him passionately, him kissing back and i pulled away getting up off of him. "Oh. My. God. Your. Such. A. Tease!" He said whining. "But you love it." i said smirking.

•2 hours later•

It was 1:30 and we had already eaten breakfast. "What do you want to do today?" Tay asked. "I dont kno-" I said until i was cut off by my phone buzzing from text. They were all from Mahogany. M; hey💘 M; the rest of the girls want to get out. we are going to go shopping, get our nails done, and then go to beach, wanna come? 😚💖 H; yass😍 of course. i need it😚👏 "Who was that?" Taylor asked "Oh, it was Mahogany." i replied "And?" he asked again. "She wanted to know if i wanted to hangout with all the girls today.." I said. "You should, it would be fun. And all the guys wanna hang." He said. I nodded walking over to my bag pulling out high waisted shorts, a long sleeved tie dye shirt, and my tie dye bathing suit. I slipped them on and like usual I put my hair in a messy bun with a bandana tied around it. I was ready to go and so i texted Mahogany. H; im ready😛💘 M; okay, paige is still getting ready. we will come get you when we are ready.😛

10 minutes later•

Me and Taylor sat their watching tv. Until i heard a knock on the door, I opened it to see all the girls standing their. "Let me grab my phone." I walked over to taylor grabbed my phone and pecked his cheek. "I love you." I said to him. "I love you too." He said. I walked out the door and head to my car. "Who is all riding with me?" I asked. "Me." Caitlin said. "Me." My sister said. "Me." Mahogany said. "Me." Paige said. "Okay." I laughed. •Nail salon• It was 3:00 and we got to the nail salon. "What would you like?" the lady asked. "I want tie dye nails." I said. She nodded grabbing my hand setting me at a desk, My sister sitting beside me. While we were getting our nails done me and my sister talked. "I love your outfit." I said to her sarcastically. She laughed. She was wearing a 5sos crop top and black high waisted shorts, which were both mine. I kinda liked having a little sister that stole my clothes though. "Done." the lady said. "Thank you so much." I said shocked at how amazing she did. I loved them. We left and headed to the shops. I didnt get anything seeing as i got stuff last week.

•Beach•

I looked at my phone checking notifications and the time to see it was 4:45. I parked at the beach, everyone hopping at practically stripping down to their bathing suits. I took off my clothes revealing my tie dye bikini. "Where are the boys?" I asked. "Over their" Mahogany pointed. I nodded, we all walked over their. We all had fun, playing volleyball and swimming. Later that night, we made a fire all of us around it. Matt and my sister, cam and caitlin, me and taylor, jacob and mahogany, and shawn and paige. Shawn pulled his guitar out and started strumming singing Life Of The Party.

•Next Day•

I couldnt believe it.. Tomorrow was mine and tay's one year. Everyone thought me and him wouldn't make it this far and to be honest i didn't. "Babe!" Tay yelled. "What?" I said walking to the couch. "I want you to meet my family." He said. "When?" i said. "Today, they are actually coming down today." He said. "But its just my dad, grandpa, tristen, and jordan." He continued. I nodded, I was honestly excited.. He had only met a bit of my family and i didnt want him to meet the rest.

2 hours later•

Taylor was picking on me and wouldnt stop until there was a knock on the hotel door. Tay hopped up and opened the door, he sounded happy. A few moments later he walked to where I was with his dad, grandpa, Jordan, and Tristen behind him. "And this is Hannah." He said walking over to me putting his arm around my shoulder kissing my forehead. I waved and smiled, I mean it was awkward meeting his family. His dad walked over to me shaking my hand "Hi im Kev, taylors dad." He said "And this is Tristen, his little brother." I waved to tristen. "Daddy!" He said tugging on his shirt then whispering into his ear. "He said your pretty." His dad said. Tristen then came up and hugged me, he was the cutest. Jordan then walked up to Taylor "You know how to pick em." He said nudging taylor on the shoulder.

•2 hours later•

We were all playing at the beach having a complete blast, or at least me and tristen were. "She is my girlfriend now!" Tristen yelled to taylor hugging me. We all laughed thinking it was the cutest. I walked over to Taylor an sat down. "You want to go out tonight?" I nodded. "We are going out to eat. Like a fancy restaurant at 7:30." He said. I checked the time to see it was 5. I decided to go ahead and start getting ready, i rushed to the hotel room and started a hot shower. I washed my hair and body quickly, hopped out drying off slipping on a pair of black victoria secret boy shorts and a black bra. I grabbed the blow dryer and dried my hair out. I brushed my teeth and my hair, grabbing the curling wand heating it up. I ran to my bag looking through it pulling out a cute dress. I ran to the bathroom did my make up and curled my hair. I ran to the outfit i picked out and slipped it on. It was a white corset top with a high low dark blue skirt and high heels.

30 minutes later•

I heard a knock on my hotel door opened it to see my tay. He was dressed in a white shirt, black blazer, black pants, and of course a black bandana. "You look amazing" He said awing at me. "You do too." I said blushing. He grabbed my hand leading me to his range rover, following his dad's car. We got to the place and OH MY GOSH. It was literally out of a fairy tale place, I literally felt like a princess eating with her knight in shining armor! "Taylor!" I said. "You didnt have to!" "But i did princess!" He said kissing my cheek. We walked inside his family following behind. We all sat down together, it was honestly really nice to meet his family. "How long are yall staying here?" Taylors dad asked. "Umm, until Sunday. Then i think Hannah is going home and i guess I will be coming back home." Taylor said. His dad nodded.

1 hour later•

We left and went back to the hotel. I went to the bathroom taking my dress off slipping on a pair of shorts and a big shirt pulling my hair up. "You look cute!" Tay said changing into basketball shorts. I jumped into bed and wrapped myself in the blankets because it was freezing cold in the hotel. A few moments later i feel a warm body up against my back. Of course it was Taylor, I turned around looking into his eyes "God i love you!" He said kissing my lips. "I love you too!" I said kissing him back. That was the place I felt the most safest, was in his arms cuddling next to him.