Chapter 12:

|Hannah'sPOV:|

It has been a month since we left Daytona and not a day has gone bye that I havent texted, facetimed, or called Taylor. It was almost school time which sucked ass. I was at home alone, with nothing to do. Taylor was busy so i couldnt call him & Caitlin was visiting Cameron. I decided to grab my penny board and go ride. I went into my room and changed into black leggings, Taylor's tank that he had given me, put my tie dye vans on, and pulled my hair up in a bun with a bandana. I grabbed my penny board and walked outside to see my ex.. I just ignored him. I went on the rode and started riding for hours. Until i finally went back home. i got to my yard when i had gotten a call from taylor. I was so excited, i hadnt talked to him all day & yes i did text him first. "Hey beautiful!" He said "Hey baby!" I said smiling like crazy. I sat down in the yard talking to him for what seemed like forever. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I got up and walked into the house.

•2 hours later•

My mom was finally home and so was my sister. "Kaitlyn and Hannah can you please come here!" She said. I walked to her room and sat on the bed, my sister just stood there. "I have some news!" She said kinda shaking. i nodded. "Um. Im pregnant." She said smiling. I hopped up! I was so excited, i had always wanted another baby brother or sister. She hugged me, "Im 1 month pregnant." she said. "So you got pregnant while we were in Daytona!" I said smirking at her. She nodded. I couldnt wait. I couldnt tell my sister was excited or even happy. She told me i was going to every doctors appointment. I was gonna be the first to know what the baby was.

A few days Later•

It was Saturday & i had no plans, but i was gonna make some. I decided to go to the mall and shop, get new clothes for school. I mean we only had 2 weeks before school. I drove to the mall by myself, I asked my mom but she couldnt she was out with Chris. I asked my sister, she was at friend's house and i couldnt ask Caitlin she was with Cameron. I got to the mall and walked inside. I went to Hot Topic first, that was on of my favorite stores. I ended up buying 2 pairs of shorts and 4 t-shirts. I went to Aeropostale next, i bought 3 pairs of high waisted shorts, 5 crop tops because they were on sale and some sweatpants. Next i headed to PINK, god i loved this store. I bought 2 sweaters, 1 hoodie, 5 bras, 7 panties, and yoga pants. Nothing else was really in the mall so i decided to go to Ross and i ended up with 2 crop tops, skinny jeans, a diamond co shirt, and some shirts. Then i headed to Rue 21, there i had gotten a jacket, 2 dresses, beanies, 2 pairs of shoes and some jewelry. And no this wasnt my moms money that i just blew. It was mine that i made from my jobs. I had 2 jobs, i was babysitting and working at Rue 21 and the pay wasn't that bad. I got home and took the tags of off everything then put them in the closet. Then made me something small for dinner and went off to bed.

|Hannah's POV:|

Ugh, its finally here. The day I have been dreading, school. The first day of school was tomorrow. But at the same time i missed my friends and i loved the classes i had. For first block i had English, second was Algebra 2, third was Writers Block, forth was Art, and then finally i ended my day with Theatre and Music. I was honestly kinda excited. I decided to pick my outfit for my first day of school, my first day of being a Sophomore. I decided i was gonna curl my hair and put a flower halo in it, wear my tie dye vans, blue jean high waited shorts and my new crop top that was tie dye and had a yin yang on it. I got everything sat out and ready & decided to go to Walmart and get school supplies since my mom couldn't. She was sick from the baby, she was already 2 months pregnant. I grabbed everything i needed. A binder, paper, pens, mechanical pencils, high lighters, and some journals

.•1 hour later•

I got home and packed my backpack. "Mom are you taking me to school tomorrow?" I asked her. "No sweetie, I wished i was but im not feeling so well, so Chris is." She said. I nodded. I liked Chris, he was a nice guy, better then all the guys my mom dated before. He didn't hit her, didn't do drugs, or didn't drink so i was good. I made dinner, nothing big just something small. It was only 8 and i had nothing to do when all of a sudden my phone was ringing, I was getting a FaceTime call from Taylor. I answered while looking like complete shit but you know i didn't care. If he couldn't take me at my worse he didn't deserve my best, words from my inspiration, Marilyn Monroe. We talked for hours and hours. "Im sorry you have to endure going to school tomorrow." Taylor said "Its fine, people shouldn't give me problems" I said. "If they do call me!" He said. I thought it was cute. We finally said our goodbyes and got off it was about 10 then so i knew i had to go to bed. I stayed up a little bit just watching tv and playing around on twitter. I finally fell asleep listening to Life of the party by Shawn! I literally loved that song.