Chapter 39:

It was January 25th.Months passed by, including holidays. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New years and even my birthday. I had finally turned twenty one. Usually you would go out to party but I watched Netflix, cuddled with Taylor, and got presents. It was honestly the best birthday ever. Shortly Taylor's birthday was coming up. Everything was getting harder and harder, my birthday just happened, the baby is due soon, and taylor's birthday is soon. By now my sister was staying with us until I had the baby. She is an amazing help. She helped cleaned, cook, and organize things. She even had all the boys and herself fix up the baby's room. They were amazing, they all had helped out so much.

I was walking around the house looked out the window to see piles of snow. Taylor and Dillon playing video games, my sister in the kitchen. I walked to the back patio and just listened to the leaves whistling through the breeze. I started to sing to the baby. I started singing Your Perfect by Jacob Whitesides. Immediately he started kicking me. It seemed like I had been out their for hours admiring the glistening snow. I walked back inside and made me some hot coco, sat by the fire place warming up still singing. That night we had an amazing dinner. We had italian chicken, mash potatoes, corn, mac-n-cheese, and green beans. "Thank you for cooking." I said to my sister. "Your welcome." She replied putting the plates up. "Im going to bed. I love yall, goodnight." I said getting out my seat. I wobbled up the stairs into our room changed into yoga pants and a sweater. It was 10 pm so I laid on the bed curling up to Key-yuhn, slowly passing out.

Hours later•

I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach. I checked the time to see it is 5:45 in the morning. I got out of bed, went down stairs and made me some tea. When another sharp pain hit me, then my water broke. "Really? Almost 6 in the morning and you brake now." I said. I didn't panic or nothing I just wobbled my fat ass to the room Kaitlyn was in and woke her up. "Hey, sister! My water just broke." I said shaking the shit out of her. "WHAT? Okay dont panic! I will pack your stuff up and call your doctor." She yelled. She ran into my room, packed me a bag. "Hey whats going on?" Dillon groaned. "We having a baby." I said. "Is Taylor even up?" He asked. "No." I said. He nodded then trudged to mine and Taylor's room. Next thing I heard was Dillon screaming at Taylor. "Can yall like hurry? My stomach is freakin killing me." I said. With every minute passing, i felt weaker and weaker. Finally, it was time to go to the hospital! We all hopped inside the car and raced our way to the hospital. I called some of the boys and my friends to tell them the news. Taylor called his family and friends also.