Chapter 32:

|Hannah's POV:|

I felt his warm breath on my neck, instantly sending chills down my spine. Was I ready to do this? Was I ready for this to happen? Was this really about to happen? I was going to loose my virginity to the love of my life tonight. "Are you ready?" He whispered into my ear. To be honest, I wanted him. I was ready. "Yes." I said. He kissed my neck again and again. I felt his braces scraping my skin every kiss he took. He sat up and managed to slip off my shirt revealing my tie dye bra. It wasn't like i planned this and wore a lacy bra and a thong. "Tie dye." He smirked. It was funny. He unclipped it revealing my chest, then he went down to slip of my shorts. He slowly took them off teasing me with every hand movement on my thigh. He took them off and slung them onto the floor beside my bra. "Tie dye underwear too?" He smirked again. I like tie dye what can i say. He was already shirtless, so he took his pants and boxers revealing his package. "Are you sure your ready?" he asked once more. "Mhm." I groaned. He started to play with me, slowly then started faster and faster. Then all of a sudden he thrusted into me, making me let out a gasp. He was thrusting in and out. He was going slow but I wanted more. "More." I moaned. "Louder." He demanded biting his lip. "MORE!" I yelled digging my nails into his back. He was going faster and faster by the second. "Oh, Taylor!" I moaned in pleasure but a slight of pain. "Louder." He demanded once more. "GOD! FUCK! TAYLOR!" I yelled digging my nails more and more into his back every time he thrusted. He finally slipped out of me and now it was my turn to give him pleasure. I hoped on top of him riding back and fourth. Kissing his neck, he grabbed my ass tighter and tighter. He moaned slightly. We were done. I ended up marking my territory and so did he. I scratched his back and gave hicky's along his v-line and neck. He gave me tons of hicky's and bruised my ass. "That was fun." He smirked holding my hand. I nodded laughing.

•Next Day•

I didn't know why but their was something in Taylor and even in myself that I had never seen before. We were really comfortable with each other before but i seemed as we were even more comfortable around each other. Their was also a glow upon our faces, maybe the sex helped the relationship. I got up, slipped on taylor's sweatpants and a shirt, walked down stairs which hurt and made breakfast. I started to cook eggs when i felt hands reach inside my shirt then sliding lower. "Good morning baby." He kissed my cheek. "Good morning wiener." I said laughing. "We should do that more." He laughed. "Yeah, we should." I smirked. "When are the boys coming over?" I asked. "Tomorrow morning. Something happened with Cam's mom, jack and jack have an event to preform, Matt's with his family, Shawn is preforming, and Mahogany is with her mom." Taylor said. "Okay." I said. "So, maybbe.. We should do that again tonight." He smirked, spinning me around kissing my lips passionately. I smiled.. I finished breakfast and we sat at the table eating. "Where is Key-yuhn?" I asked worried. "I let him out in the back yard to play for a bit." Taylor said. I nodded, sat my plate in the sink, and went to the back yard. We have had him for about 5 years now and he was big. He wasn't my small little fluffy baby, he was my big ass fluffy boy. "Key-yuhn! Com here boy!" I yelled whistling. He raced to me and jumped on me. For a while i played with him, then brought him inside to lay down.

•Night•

Key-yuhn usually slept with me and Taylor but lately he slept in the front of the house. He does that because one time someone broke in to the house and he was laying in our room, he didnt know until he heard the food steps. It was scary, come to find out it was a stupid boy. He had a gun too though and almost shot Key-yuhn, but key-yuhn bit the hell out of him before he got to shoot him. So now he like protects the house, but i miss his furry little ass curled up beside me. I was laying in bed with a tank and shorts on, watching tv. When Taylor walked out the bathroom, only wearing a towel. WHY DD HE HAVE TO BE SUCH A FUCKIN TEASE? Their was steam rolling off of him & water dripping from his abs. OMFG! "Your. Such. A. Fucking. Tease." I said. He got on top of me stripping to nothing. Then stripping me. The process repeated, only this time it felt ten times better. It seemed like we had been doing it for what seemed like forever. I was out of breath and so was he. We finished and laid down staring at the ceiling. He kissed my lips, me kissing back. I cuddled up next to him still naked, and slowly fell asleep.