Chapter 24:

We rode for 10 hours and finally got to my house. "Yall are in time out for not listening! Dillon you go to that room and Taylor sit on the couch!" I said laughing. Aaron was the only good one, taylor and dillon picked on each other and me the whole ride here. They nodded sitting down. Aaron couldnt help but laugh. It was funny, Taylor was even pouting. "You obviously dont want to cuddle tonight!" I said laughing. Him pouting and whining even more. "Fine." I said, he had a cute pouting face. They boys ended up staying a few days.

•A few days later•

They left and i was sad. I was all alone in a big empty house with nothing to do. What was I supposed to do.. I decided to call my friend Daisha so we could go out to lunch. She agreed and we met up at Applebee's at The mall. We sat at a booth catching up. I hadnt seen her in months, she was at a different school and we had no time for each other. She was busy with school and her boyfriend, I was busy with school and magcon. In the middle of our lunch, It was Candy. "Hello?" I said. "Hey, I have a question." She asked. "Yes?" I said. "Well since your apart of MagCon now. We are going to Atlanta next weekend for MagCon Atlanta. Do you want to go and preform?" She asked. "Yes! Of course!" I said. "Okay. Well when we get a bit closer to the event i will text you the details. I have to go and call the others. I love you bye." She said hanging up.

•1 hour later•

Me and Daisha were shopping. "So i didnt ask earlier but i seen the ring.." She said. I nodded blushing. "Who and when?" She said. "Taylor of course! And a week ago." I said smiling. "Aww!!" She said jumping up and down. "Its not that big." I said. "So i cant fangirl over my best friend getting a ring on her ring finger." She said. I nodded laughing. "Its a promise ring." I said. For hours we shopped. I had alot of bags an stuffed them in the car. We left and went our separate ways. •Home• I got home set all my stuff up. I turned on the tv. Played on my phone. After while I texted taylor hopping he wasnt busy. H; hey baby. are you going to atlanta? T; yes.💘 you better be going. H; i am of course. why wouldnt i? 😛 T; i dont know seeing as your part of the fam. H; yeaah of course😏. T; are you going to preform? H; I cant do anything bae so how would i preform? 😂👏 T; i dunno i thought maybe you sung or rapped or something. 😂 well i got to go. i love you to the moon and back beautiful. 💕 H; i love you to infinity and beyond😚💘 Hardly any of the boys including taylor didnt know i could sing. The only one that knew was Caitlin, my sister, and Hayes. Taylor didnt know I could sing. Thats what was funny, I was going to surprise him i guess and to be honest i hardly knew i sung. People just told me i can. I practiced the rest of the night. I sung my fave songs like Stay With Me, Therapy, and Dont Judge Me. I even recorded myself and sent it to my sister or hayes to see their opinion. They said it was good, i guess i was going to find out how the fans felt about it.. I only had a few days to practice 'that should be enough time' i thought to myself.

I practiced for days, thinking of the 3 songs i was going to preform. Days went by and it was getting closer to thursday. It was Wednesday so I packed my stuff and went ahead and put it in my car. I was so nervous. I texted Caitlin and my sister in a group chat. (🌸-Caitlin, 💘-Hannah, 🌺-Sister) 💘: are yall going to magcon atl? 🌺: yes, of course. Im flying with matt😍 🌸: im flying with cam, nash,& hayes. are u? 💘: yes but im nervous😩🙈 🌸: why? 🌺: yeah? why are you nervous.? 💘: bc im preforming and plz dont tell anyone. but im scared. what if im not good? 🌺: hannah! stfu. 👏 your good, I wouldnt lie to you. you kno how i am. 🌸: fr. your good hannah. just get some rest and We will see you tomorrow bbygirl😘 ily 🌺: i love you hannah.😚you aint gotta be nervous love. 💘:thank you guys😚😚 i love yall too. night For a bit i played on my phone. Then randomly notifications were coming in so I turned my phone off, watched a bit of tv until i passed out.

•Next Day•

Today was the day, i was going to leave for Atlanta. I was excited tho, I was getting to see Taylor! It was only 12 and I didnt know what time to leave so I texted Candy. H; hey, what time do i need to be their? C; about 3 or 4. H; okay. I grabbed my purse, my phone, and charger walked out the door and to my car. "Here i go." I said to myself. It was a 2 1/2 hours drive to Atlanta. I was excited, I hadn't been to Atlanta in years. It was only 12:30 so i decided to go get my nails done then get food. I went to the nail salon and got the same thing i did last time, tie dye nails with a peace sign. After i got done their I went to the Kangaroo to get gas. I ended up going inside and getting junk food. I got sour patch kids, cookies n creme chex mix, a French vanilla cappuccino, and Cheetos. God im such a fat ass. I walked to the car pumped my gas and headed off. It was 1:30 when i left for Atlanta and thank jesus the traffic wasnt that bad.

3 hours later•

Finally i was here! Atlanta, it was really pretty but really big. I called Aaron and got directions. I finally got to the hotel, checked in, and got to my room. "Hey." Aaron said. "Hey, are any of the other boys here?" I asked. "Only me, Dustyn, Jacob, and Willie." he said. I nodded. "You need help unpacking?" He asked. I nodded, he walked over to my suitcase and helped me. I looked at Aaron like my brother so did he, we argued and played around like brother and sister. I guess you could say his family kinda took me and my sister in. I was playing on my phone when i heard a knock on the door, I opened it up to see Hayes. "HAAS!" I yelled hugging him. "HANNAH!" He yelled hugging me back. To be honest most of the boys were like my brother, mainly aaron, hayes, and cam. "Wait if your here that means cam, nash and caitlin are here too!" I said. He nodded. I ran out to the room to find them, then i seen Nash. "Nash. Where is Cam and Caitlin." I said. He pointed to a hotel room, I walked in and seen them both unpacking. "CAITLIN! CAM!" I yelled. I ran over to Caitlin and hugged her then to Cam. For a while i hung out with Hayes, we played games on our phones, went live on YouNow, then raced down the hotel halls.

1 hour•

I was sitting in my room with Hayes, both of us watching tv. I has no clue what we were watching but it was cool. I heard something, it sounded like someone knocking on the door or something but i ignored it and continued watching tv. Hayes got up and went to the door and walked out. Then i heard someone walk in, I was kinda crept out. I sat up and looked around the corner to see taylor! "BABE!" I yelled hopping of the couch and to him. I hugged him tightly. "Baby!" He said kissing me. "Oh by the way. Im staying with you." Taylor said. I smiled. Like usual we cuddled that night.