Chapter 28:

I woke up again in his arms, and it still never got old. I loved it completely. It was the day before Fourth Of July meaning we had to get everything ready. I got up and got dressed. I wore a lacy white crop top with high waisted shorts and a blue kimono, I let my hair down naturally. Taylor was still asleep, it was cute. I went to the kitchen and made a small bowl of cereal only to see Michael and Dillon up watching tv in the living room. I sat on the couch beside Dillon and ate my cereal. A few minutes later Dillon and Michael went to make them something to eat then that weird kid Jake sat next to me. I scooted over, feeling uncomfortable next to him. He tried scooting closer but thats when Taylor walked in. I got up and walked to him kissed his cheek. "Good morning my love bug." I said. "Good morning baby." He said.

2 hours later•

"Baby, we are going to go get fireworks for the party tomorrow." Taylor said walking out the door with the boys and his dad. I nodded. "Hannah, do you want to help me and Kellie cook?" His step mom asked. "Yes." I said walking into the kitchen and helping. It was fun to actually have a girl time and cook with women. I had never cooked with my mom or step mom. For hours we talked and gossiped. We finished and walked to the living room where Kellie's kids and husband were. "Oh my gosh, they are adorable!" I said. She smiled. And for a bit i played with the baby! The boys finally came back from firework shopping. "Come outside!" Michael said and we did. They had the whole range rover full of fireworks. "Yall came packing didn't yall?" I laughed. "We always do!" Taylor said. I took a picture of him on his phone, posted it on Instagram. We all walked back inside and hung out for a bit.

Hours later•

We ate dinner like a family. It was nice! When i finished and walked into the room, for some reason i felt really funny. Taylor followed me to his room, "Are you okay?" He asked. "Mhmm, I just feel sick." I said laying down curling up. "Let me get you medicine." He said walking out then a few moments later walking back in. "Take this." He said handing me two pills and a water bottle. So i did. He laid down behind me and cuddled me the rest of the night.

•Next day•

I woke up and it was 12. The party started at 4:30 so i decided to stay in bed for a while longer. I played with taylor's hair for a while then he woke up. He groaned and yawned, making me yawn. It was 2:30 so i decided to get up. I got up and changed into my shorts that had the flag on it, a crop top that said american girls on it, and a red bandana. Taylor got up and changed into a red, white and blue shirt with kakis and a red bandana. I walked outside to see people getting the party ready. It was exciting i guess. I walked around and helped everyone get everything ready. I sat our food, drinks, and decorations out. Everything was red, white, and blue. Everything was amazing and perfect. Everyone was having a good time and laughing, smiling. Everything was going good until....