Chapter 17:

•2 hours later•

We were ready to leave, i really didnt care what i looked like. I was wearing sweatpants and a tank and hair pulled up. Next thing i knew i was getting calls from Britney, i answered. "Hello?" She said "What the hell you want now?" I said. "I want to fight you!" She said. "You know where my cousin lives. Im here, so come." I said and hung the phone up. A few minutes later a car pulled up and of course it was britney. I ran out the house and my cousins racing behind recording. "Look i might not win but i am definitely getting one good hit at your face. You want fight me bitch. You hit me first. I will give you a free hit." I said walking up to her on the road. "Okay hoe."She said. She slapped me and started talking shit about Taylor, thats when it happen. Thats when i triggered. I instantly grabbed her hair with my left hand and wrapped it around holding a grip on it using my right hand to hit her in the face. Britney was on the ground me on top of her. Next thing i knew her friend came up pulling my hair and pulling me on the ground and Britney getting on me trying to hit me but i blocked everyone. My cousin Kristian stepped in hitting that on girl. She got up and i got up, she tried slapping me and thats when i got my one good hit making her nose bleed.

A few minutes later•

The fight was over she got in her sister's car saying "Imma get my second round." driving off. I only had one mark on me and that was when her friend was pulling my hair Britney scratched me. It was small. We walked inside and my cousins couldnt stop watching the video so they posted it on facebook but i didnt know at first not until i had gotten a bunch of notifications. A lot of comments 'you got her ass hannah!', 'damn! this was the best fight yet!', 'this is crazy!' and tons more...I even got a call from Taylor. "Why did you fight her?" He said mad. "Because she was talking shit about you and my fam. No one does that!" I said "Oh okay. I thought it was over something stupid." He said, he kinda laughed it off.... From there things just went down hill.

I was walking through the freshman hallway, trying to find my brother so i could talk to him. When all of a sudden someone tapped on my shoulder, i turned around to see Emily. This was one of Britney's friends, she was even my friend at once. She started talking shit. Saying she wanted to fight. Calling me and my family names, it didnt affect me until she brought up one name i even walked away... Taylor's name come out of her mouth. I instantly turned around, she kept on. I could tell she was starting a fight so of course i gave her one & one she would never forget.. Once i turned around she slapped me then pulled my hair and thats when it all came out, all the pain and suffering i had endured for years. instantly wrapped her hair around my hand and punched her with my other. She was on the ground, i was on top of her punching her saying 'you got what you wanted bitch.' Then a few minutes later i heard a crack then teachers came running down the hallway pulling me off of her thinking im the one that started it. After they pulled me away from her my fave teacher almost like my mom Mrs. Brooks came and got me. I looked at my hands and they were all bloody i started to freak out only to find out it wasnt my hand bleeding... Then i got sent to the principle's offices & had to explain. We even had to watch the tape, which was funny.

Back to reality•

"Im sorry Hannah, but your suspended for 2 weeks. But for Emily, she is suspended for the rest of the year. Now you have to leave." Dr. Roberts said. I grabbed my stuff and walked to my car. I looked at my phone to see that I was already all over Facebook and Instagram... I drove home but no one was there, my mom had been upset because her and Chris broke up so she left taking Marie with her. I texted Taylor to tell him what happened.

h; i got into another fight... t; why? h; bc the girl kept on. she was talking shit about you and my fam. then she slapped me and pulled my hair. t; at least you didnt start it. h; yeah, but i did get suspended. 😂 t; badass😏👏 h; shut up. im suspended for 2 weeks which dont make since bc when i get back we only have 2 weeks left😂👏 t; im coming to visit you soon babe😚💘 h; yay😍😍 i miss you. t; i miss you too, but i have to go. im in the recording studio.😘 The rest of the day i slept, watched Netflix, or ate. What was i possibly gonna do for 2 weeks..