Chapter 21:

•Hotel• I walked to my room only to be greeted by my sister, Mahogany, and Caitlin. "Where have you been?" Caitlin said. "We need to get ready!" Mahogany said. I nodded leading them into the room. "I have no clue what im going to wear." My sister and Caitlin said. I looked through their stuff. For Caitlin, I pulled out a Cameron Dallas tank crop top with black high waisted pants. For my sister, I pulled out leggings and a Matthew Espinosa shirt. They both ran to the bathroom changing, doing their hair, and putting on make up. I walked to my suitcase looking for something to wear. "I dont know what im going to wear.." I said to myself. "I will help you!" Mahogany said. She also started looking through my things then pulling out my favorite outfit. It was a tie dye crop top and blue jean high waisted shorts. I hugged her and changed really quickly, I put on a bit of mascara, and slipped my tie dye vans on. Pulled my hair up into a messy bun and put a tie dye bandana around it. "Its time to go!" Mahogany said. We rushed to my range rover and drove to the event which wasn't but 3 minutes away.

•Event•

We got their, seeing a bunch of screaming girls. We rushed into the back. We walked inside an was greeted by some of the boys. "Shawn, Oh My God! I missed you!! Where is Paige! I need to see her!" I yelled hugging him. "Right there." He said pointing to a girl with light brown hair sitting down at a table. I ran over to her and hugged her as tight as I could. "I MISSED YOU BUTTERNUT!" I yelled. "I MISSED YOU TOO HIPPY!" She yelled back. She was like the perfect match for Shawn, they both were very talented. Matt and my sister were talking, Cam and Caitlin were talking. "Where is Taylor?" I asked Hayes. "He is doing sound check" Hayes said. I nodded. For a bit we all just goofed off in the back.

•1 hour•

They finally let the girls come in. All i heard was screaming and yelling. All the boys were on stage goofing off like usual, all the girlfriends and parents were back stage. "Momma Becky!" I yelled running up to her hugging her as tight as i could. "Hannah!" She said hugging me back. She was honestly like my second mom, she was always there for me and my sister. We talked for a while when Candy came over their. "Hannah, I have to ask you something." She said looking at me. "Yeah? Anything." I said "Well, Today i seen a video of you singing. Your very talented. Paige is already a member and i wanted to know if you wanted to be a part of the official family." She asked me smiling. I mean all the girls were but not like preforming an all that. "I dont know, I will have to talk to Taylor. But im sure i will say yes!" I said smiling hugging her. I ran back to the girls and told them, they were all happy for me and told me i should.

2 hours later•

Taylor and Dillon were about to preform so Caitlin decided to drag me out their and us sit in front of the stage. We walked out their sneaking and sat down. Honestly, I seemed like taylor wanted nothing to do with me. He would hardly look at me, but maybe it was cause of the screaming fans. After they preformed I walked back stage again, Paige went and preformed with Shawn. "Are you okay?" Hayes asked. "Yeah why?" I said faking. "You seem upset. Is it Taylor?" He asked. I nodded. He took my hand and hugged me, pulling me away so he could actually hear me. "Hannah, whats going on? There is more." He said. So i told him, everything, i couldnt hold it back. I told him about the hate, about the fans, and about Taylor. I started crying, I couldn't help it. I mean my boyfriend wouldnt talk to me, I was getting hate, and i was constantly getting called names. He sat their and held me for a moment until i stopped crying. "Im sorry." He said. I walked back to the back stage, Hayes walked to the stage. I sat their waiting for a chance to talk to Taylor or to just hug him. I just wanted him... I missed him and it seemed like he hated me...

•30 minutes•

Finally, He walked by. I got up, catching up to him. I honestly just wanted him yo hold me or something. "Taylor!" I yelled, he turned around. I immediately grabbed his hand pulled him towards me and kissed him. Surprisingly, He kissed me back. "I missed you." He said. "I missed you too." I said.

•3 hours later• It was over, all the screaming girls were leaving. I walked to my car, sitting their for a moment until Taylor hopped into the passenger side. "Are you riding with me?" I asked. "Yes I am and im also your new room mate." He said smirking at me. I looked at him and kissed him. I drove to the hotel, walked to my room taylor following me. We got in the room, he jumped onto the bed then threw a pillow at me. "Taylor!" i yelled. He sat their and laughed. "Im so going to get you!" I yelled. "Then come catch me." He said starting to run around the hotel room. We ran for a few minutes and i finally decided to push him. He fell onto the bed grabbing me pulling me on top of him. "I like this view." He smirked. "Shut up and just kiss me!" I said. He kissed me, this passionately and hard. He finally let go, biting his lip. For hours we cuddled. "Taylor, I have to ask you something." I said turning around facing him. He nodded looking up at me, our eyes meeting. "How would you feel if i became a member of magcon?" I asked scared to see his reaction. "I would love that! Because we would be together more!" He said kissing my forehead. I nodded. We cuddled watching movies, slowly i fell asleep on his chest.

The Next Day•

I woke up to see Taylor still asleep. He was adorable when he was asleep. I got up quickly to see it was 11:30, only to lay back down. Cuddling next to Taylor, feeling his chest against my back. I started to fall asleep slowly until taylor wrapped his arm around my waist. "Good morning!" Taylor groaned placing his head into my back. I laughed, "Get up, its 12!" I said checking my phone. I quickly got up, looking through my suitcase finding something to wear. "Wear me today!" Taylor said wrapping his hands around my waist. "Okay Weiner." I said turning around kissing his nose. I turned back around, picking out a taylor caniff tank and some blue jean shorts. "What are you going to wear?" I asked. "Me!" He said grabbing his taylor caniff shirt that was cut open on the sides and pair of kakis pants.

•1 hour•

It was 1 and this event was earlier then the day before. We rushed down to the event, walking inside. "I have to do my soundcheck." Taylor said kissing my forehead. "Okay, i love you cock!" I yelled. "I love you too pubic hair!" He yelled back. Our relationship was funny and thats why i loved it, it wasnt boring it was honestly crazy. "BUTTERNUT!" Paige yelled running at me jumping on my back. "DUDE!" I yelled giving her a piggy back ride. "Yall are crazy!" Shawn said chuckling. "HANNAH!" Caitlin screamed. "CATTIE!" I screamed. She ran towards me hugging me.

•30 minutes later•

Taylor was done doing soundcheck, Shawn and Paige were up there now. I looked for Candy and spotted her running to her. "Candy, can i talk to you!" I said. She nodded. "Well i want to. I want to Magcon. I want to preform." I said smiling. "Okay, thats amazing. Everyone will be glad to here this!" She smiled. I walked over to everyone smiling. I was excited, excited to meet my fans, to travel, and mainly to travel with Taylor.

•3 hours•

The event started, many screaming girls. There was only 2 hours left of the event. All the girls fooled around backstage. We played with toys we brought, we were really board. I was sitting down watching all the girls have fun. I was laughing, then i felt someone grab my hands only to see Taylor. "What are you doing?" I said. "You'll see." He said grabbing my hand walking me to the stage. "Taylor!" I said. He walked me to the table he was standing at taking pictures with girls and signing things. "Why did you bring me here Tay?" I asked. "Cause this.." He said pointing to

a little girl holding a giant sign saying '#Haylor' with pictures of me and taylor. It was the cutest, none of the fans had ever made a sign. "Oh my god! That is amazing, I love it." I said running up to it. "I want yall to have it! I love yall, and i love yall being together!" The little girl said. "Thank you!" Taylor said giving the girl a hug. "Can i take a picture of yall holding it? And a picture with yall?" She said. I nodded taking the pictures. That literally made my night, it was the best thing. I grabbed the poster and took backstage.

Hotel•

Nothing really happened at the event, nothing special. We walked to the room, tired from all the jumping, playing, and the screaming girls. Taylor sat all the posters on the floor. "The hotel room is a mess." I said laughing. I ran to the bathroom stripping then putting on sweatpants and taylor's shirt. I walked out, "You look cute in my shirts!" Taylor said. I laid down cuddling up to him. His hand wrapped around my waist, my face buried in his chest, and his other hand playing with my hair slowly making me fall asleep.