Chapter 10:

|Hannah's POV:|

It was already the next day, which means it was Caitlin's birthday. I had so much to do and it was already 12. I had to prepare for the plan. She was still asleep so i decided to wake her up with a nice breakfast in bed. I got up changed real quick and made her some eggs, my special pancakes i make, and some bacon. I laid down beside her "Good morning sunshine!" I said, she yawned and smiled real big. "I made you breakfast." i got up and brought it to her. She was excited, i mean who wouldn't be! "I have to go get something so I will be right back." I said. I immediately called Cameron. I told him what he needed to do so he did, he called her and asked if they could to dinner and a movie so i could have time to get everything ready. I get back to the hotel around 4 and she is getting ready. She slipped on a dark blue crop top that had a diamond on it and some black leggings, a few minutes later she left. I quickly called all the boys to come help me get everything ready. I even had a place rented out for us, Taylor and Dillon picked me and my sister up and took us to the place. I had some of the stuff already. Carter, Matthew, Nash, and Hayes were bringing half of the stuff and Shawn, Jack G, Jack J, and Sammy were bringing the rest. I was so excited, i couldn't wait.

2 hours later•

We had gotten finished with everything and everything looked perfect! Everyone on twitter were posting 'happy birthday @cattie0 i love you😘" I decided to invite some of our biggest fans to the party. Taylor took me and my sister back to the hotel so we could get ready. My sister decided to straighten her hair and wear some ripped skinny jeans with a blue crop top saying 'hakuna matata' and some blue vans. I decided to curl the ends of my hair and wear high waisted shorts with a white crop top with a heart on it saying forever, some vans, and a beanie. we were done getting ready and Taylor called me telling me to come down. We walked down and out of the hotel to his car. Finally it was time for the party. I was so excited, it was gonna be so much fun! It was 8 We finally got there and we were early. We walked it and it looked amazing! There were balloons everywhere, a giant cake, lights hanging from the ceiling, a stage, and a dance floor. I let people in and now we were just waiting for a text from Cameron. I decided to ask Mahogany she was playing seeing as she was the Dj. "Im playing good music! All kinds of stuff!" She said smiling. I smiled walking off to find everyone because i had just gotten a text from Cameron saying they were almost here. "Everyone hide! There pulling up.!" I yelled turning off the lights.. A few minutes later i hear the door open, "Why are we here Cameron?" Caitlin said. Everyone jumped screaming SURPRISE!

Hannah's POV:|

I could tell by the look on her face she loved it. She ran up to me and hugged me! "Happy birthday!" I said smiling. Mahogany started playing music. I dragged Caitlin to the dance floor and started dancing thats when everyone got on the dance floor and started dancing. There was alot of people there! Friends, my mom, Chris, the boys, and fans. We took A LOT of pictures that night. It was so much fun.

|Caitlin's POV:|

I couldn't believe Hannah and Cameron did this for me! It was so much fun and the best night of my life. "Come here, I have to give you something!" Cameron said grabbing my hand pulling me out of the crowd. "What is it?" I asked. We were alone standing out side. "Well, i was wondering if you would go out with me? and i wanted to give you this!" He said pulling out this kinda big box. "Yes i will!" I said hugging him. He opened the box and there it was. It was a necklace that i have always wanted! It was a diamond necklace. "Oh my gosh. Cameron you didn't have to!" I said. "Actually i did!" He said turning me around and putting around my neck clipping it. "Its beautiful!" I said still awing at it. "A beautiful necklace for my beautiful girlfriend!" He said. I hugged him kissing his lips firmly. I loved it! I walked back inside while holding his hand. "Finally, yall made it official!" Hannah said. I started to blush. It was time to open present then eat. I opened the presents loving everything i got.

|Hannah's POV:|

It was 11 and it was time to go. I had an amazing night! It was so much fun. Caitlin rode with Cameron, my sister rode with Matthew, and I rode with Dillon and Taylor. It was probably the funniest ride i have ever been on. They kept cutting up and picking on each other. "Guys, I ship yall!" I said laughing my ass off. "But babe im yours!" Taylor said whining! "Im talking about yalls friendship! Its cute! DAYLOR FOR LIFE!" I yelled. Dillon just laughed and laughed.We hung out for a but. We finally got to the hotel room, they dropped me off. My sister and Caitlin were already there. The rest of the night we just played music, texted the boys and posted all of the pictures we took at the party.