Chapter 20:

2 hours later•

I was bored and tired, it was about 2:30 and decided to walk on the board walk. I grabbed my stuff, slipped on my shorts, put on my sweater, and slid my hippie glasses on, starting to walk. I liked watching the happy families riding the roller coasters, it reminded me of my family before everything went bad. I checked my phone to only be disappointed more, no text from Taylor at all.

I got stopped by many fans, girls and guys, asking for pictures so i did. I even hung out with a few fans, not the screaming ones, the ones that were chill. I even shopped for a while bought me some things like souvenirs. "HANNAH!" i heard someone yell i turned around only to see Hayes running at me. "Hayes!" I said. He finally got to me and hugged me. "Im bored! The guys are being boring and all of the guys including your sister and Caitlin came down so it got too crowded. So i was like why not find Hannah and hang out with her?" he said laughing. I nodded.

2 hours•

We had so much fun. We took selfies, we rode rides, we shopped, and honestly had an amazing time. I loved Hayes to death, he was my lil brother. It was getting late so we decided to head back to the hotel. "Im to tired to walk Hayes!" I said whining. "I will give you a piggy back!" He said kneeling down so i could hop on his back. "Yaya!" I screamed. For someone who was about 1 year younger he was pretty strong! We finally got to the hotel and into the elevator. We got to the 9th floor, he went to the left side and i went to the right. "Bye! Text me haas!" I yelled, he nodded laughing. I walked into my room and changed into sweatpants with an obey shirt. I hopped on my phone and posted a pic with me and hayes on insta 'i love spending time with my brother. I had a blast with hass😂💘. i love you lil bro @hayes_instagram .' thats when the hate got bigger. People were posting 'that slut! she needs to choose one and stick with him'. I decided to go to bed and ignore the hate, so i did.

•Tuesday•

I woke up and checked my phone. Only to see hate from people still and to make it worse, Taylor still hadn't talked to me or texted me. It was whatever i guess. It was already 1 and i needed to get out the bed. So i did, i went to my suit case pulling out a big t shirt and some shorts. grabbed my purse and phone walking out the door. I rushed to elevator and down to the lobby. I decided to walk the strip where all the stores where.

1 hour later•

"Hannah!" I heard in the distance, only to see Cameron. He ran to me "Slow down!" He said. So i stopped and waited on him. "What are you doing down here?" I asked him. "I cant hang out with my best friend?" He said. "Okay? Well im hungry." I said walking to a little restaurant. I ordered my food, grabbed it and walked to a empty table, Cameron following behind me. After we were done eating, we sat their admiring the ocean. Then all of a sudden someone walked up to us "Oh my god! Cameron!" this girl said. "Wait! Why are you with her? She is a whore." The girl said. "She is my best friend and she isnt a whore. She is only dating one dude and thats Taylor!" He said standing up and grabbing my hand. I felt a tear roll down my face.

A Few Minutes Later•

We were walking on the beach and I seen the boys, including Taylor. "Im going back to the hotel, you can hang with the guys.." I said walking off, feeling tears filling my eyes. I got back to my room and laid down, i was too upset to change. I laid their starring at the ceiling, just thinking to myself 'maybe i shouldnt even be here for magcon. maybe i shouldnt be with taylor because obviously he doesnt want to be with me. maybe i shouldnt be here period.' I cried and cried till i slowly fell asleep.

•Friday•

It was Day 1 MagCon Daytona, I honestly didn't want to go. I had been cooped up in bed for almost 3 days, and i didnt want to get out. Everyday I was getting more an more hate from people. I laid in bed, feeling like shit when I decided, I have a few hours before magcon so why not just walk around the beach.. I got up putting on a sweater, a crop top, and high waisted shorts. I grabbed my acoustic guitar and phone, and walked out. I didn't even have shoes on, but i honestly didn't care. For a while i just walked up and down the beach thinking. After awhile I walked on the side walk, i found a nice spot and I sat down bringing my guitar around me and started strumming it putting it into tune. I started playing songs, songs like Stay With Me, All Of Me, Summertime Sadness, and alot of my favorite songs.

1 hour later•

I was getting a bunch of texts and calls from Mahogany, my sister, Caitlin, Hayes, Nash, and Cam so I turned my phone off. There was about 2 hours till 'the performers' had to be down at the event to do sound check. But i honestly did not want to go, I was just gonna get hate and Taylor obviously didn't want me there. I kept playing when this little girl came up to me "OH MY GOSH! MOMMY ITS HANNAH!" she said pointing to me. "Hi" I said waving and smiling at her. "Your my idol! I love you and your sister! I want to be like yall one day!" She said running up to me hugging me, I hugged her back. "Im actually taking her to Magcon to see all of yall!" Her mom said. "Do yall have vip?" I asked her. "No! I wished." She said. "Whats your name?". "Alexis!" She said. "Well here! Here is 2 vip tickets for yall." I said handing them to her mom. The girl screamed and hugged me. After a while of talking to her and her mom, we all took pictures and i had her sign my guitar. We said our goodbyes and I walked back to the hotel so i could get ready.