Chapter 37:

I woke up to see Taylor still curled up beside me. I yawned forcing myself to get up, trying not to wake taylor I tried to check the time. I looked at the time only to see it was 12:30. I groaned still sleepy but I needed to stay up. I wobbled to the kitchen making me a bowl of Frosted Flakes to eat. I grabbed my bowl and sat on the couch beside Key-yuhn turning on the TV. "Good morning baby boy." I said petting him. He barked. I turned on one of my fave shows, Law and Order SVU! God i completely loved this show, it was the best. A few minutes later Dillon say beside me. "Is this SVU? I love this show!" He said yawning. "Me too. Me and my da-" I started to say but then stopped. I wanted to just cry when i said that word. I honestly missed my dad and on top of that for him not be their for his grand child sucks. I didn't care if he wasn't their for me, he could at least be their for his grand kid. Same goes for my mom. "Its okay hannah." Dillon said hugging me. I nodded and smiled continuing watching Stabler and Benson caught the bad guy. Then moments later Taylor walked down stairs sitting on the other side of me. "Good morning beautiful." Taylor said kissing my lips.

•2 hours later•

It was almost three o'clock meaning I need to get ready. I wobbled upstairs and turned on my straightener. I quickly straightened my hair then went to the closet picking something out to wear. I pulled out a cute tie dye sweater, black leggings, and fuzzy boots because it was September so it was cold out. I slipped it on then put a hint of mascara on. Taylor rushed up and changed into the usual. Kakis pants, beanie, tie dye hoodie, and vans. "Cutie pie." He said. "Shut up." I said. "Well you are!" He said kissing my cheek. "Dillon are you ready? Its three!" Taylor yelled. "Yes!" He hollered back. "You ready?" He asked me." I nodded in joy. We all hopped inside the jeep and to the doctors. And of course Taylor and Dillon are acting like goofballs the whole way their.

30 minutes later•

We are finally at the hospital. We parked the car, "You ready?" Taylor asked. "Yes, but are you?" I said. He nodded, hopping out the car over to my side then opening my door. He takes my hand gently touching the top with his soft lips, then leads me into the hospital. We go up to the front desk "How may we help you?" She asked. "We are here for an ultra sound." I said. "Okay well that is on the third floor to your right then their will be a desk up their." She said. "Thank you." I said. Taylor squeezed my hand or was that me? Im not sure. We hopped inside the elevator pressing the number 3 on it. You could feel the elevator go up each floor then finally stop on the third floor. We stepped out, turning to the right walking down this long hallway that i thought was never going to end. When finally their was a desk, "Hi, how may we help you?" A lady asked. "We are here for an ultra sound." I stated. "Okay just sign these papers, whats your appointment name under?" She asked while handing me a clipboard with papers on it. "Hannah Kelley." I said. "Umm...... Okay here ya are." She said. "Just take a seat and fill that out." She said. I nodded finding a seat. I filled out all the paper work and handed them to the lady, then returning to my seat. "When are they gonna call us?" Taylor asked. "Im not sure baby." I said. "Ugh! I cant wait anymore." Dillon said. "Your so impatient." I said. He smirked. For a while Dillon and Taylor messed around. I had even went to the cafeteria that they had, got Starbucks and some Subway. Typical me. After I got done eating, We all walked back up to the room.

•5 minutes later•

I started falling alseep, it was almost 4:30 and they still hadnt called us. Then I heard my name "Hannah Kelley?" The nurse called. "Thats me!" I shouted standing up followed by Taylor and Dillon. "Come right in here." She said pointing to a small dark room. "Now you lay right here and lift up your shirt." She said and so i did. I life my shirt revealing my big ass belly. "So who's the father?" She asked. "Me." Taylor chuckled. "How long have yall been together?" She asked while putting on some cold ass gooey stuff on my belly. "Six years." Taylor said proudly. "Thats great." She smiled. She rubbed in all the gooey stuff and started the ultrasound. "Everything seems fine. The baby's heart beat is good, looks like its a healthy size." She said. Dillon was squeezing my left hand and Taylor was holding my right. "So what do yall want?" She asked. "They want a boy and the rest want a girl." I stated. "Well yall are having a baby-." "A baby boy!" The nurse said. "Yes! YES! YES! Were having a bandana boy!" Taylor hollered in joy. Dillon couldn't stop jumping up and down. "Oh god. Now i have to tell my sister she is having a nephew and not a niece." I said laughing. "So she wanted you to have a girl." The nurse said. I nodded and laughed. "Well here is some ultra sound pictures. Now yall can go celebrate." She said smiling leaving the room. I looked and starred at the photos. "He has a head full of hair." Taylor said. "He gets that from me." I smiled. "Oh shut up." He said. "At least he has a big nose like you." I said kissing his nose and laughing. "Your so mean." He whined. "But you love me." I said. "Of course!" He yelled. We walked down to the parking lot, hopping inside the car. "He is going to be a daddy's boy." Taylor said proudly. "Thats what you think but he is going to be a momma's boy!" I smirked. "No!" Taylor said. For 10 minutes we argued back and forth about it. "OKAY! He will be both. Now can yall shut up, and lets go eat! Im starving." Dillon yelled shutting us both up. Taylor nodded. "El Meson?" I said. It was one of my favorite restaurant. "YES!" Dillon exclaimed. Taylor nodded once more.

•Restaurant•

We walked inside, "How many?" The hostess asked. "Just three." I said. "If you count lil man in their it will be four." Taylor said sarcastically. The waitress chuckled and lead us to a booth. We all sat down with me in the middle. "What would yall like to drink?" She asked kindly. "Sweet tea." I said. "Coke!" Dillon said. "Sweet tea." Taylor said. "Okay so two sweet tea's and one coke." She asked. We all nodded. "Okay and by the way congratulations." She said smiling then walking off. I needed to call all the boys, my sister, Mahogany, and Caitlin. Thats what i did. I called my sister first, "Hey." I said. "What is the baby? Im putting you on speaker so Carter and Matt can hear you." She said. "Its a boy!" I said. "What? I wanted a girl!" She said. "Yes! She is having a boy." Carter said. "Im sorry. Text me, I have to call the others." I said. I decided to call Cam next because he was more than likely with Nash, Hayes, Jack J, Jack G, and Sammy. "Hey cam!" I said. "Let me put you on speaker. NASH, HAYES, JACKS COME HERE." He yelled. I could hear the footsteps rumbling down to him. "What is it?" Nash said. "Its Hannah, she is about to tell us what the baby is." He said. "Are yall ready?" I asked. All of them said yes. "We are having a baby boy." I exclaimed. The more I said it the more I was excited. "I WANTED A GIRL!" Jack J hollered. "YES!" Nash yelled followed by Jack G and Hayes. "I wanted a girl too!" Cam said. "But a boy is fine too. I can teach it how to play baseball." He said. "I can teach him to sing!" Jack G said. I smiled. "Well i love you all. Text me. I need to tell the rest." I said hanging up the phone. The lady brought us our drinks finally. "What do yall want to eat?" She asked and we all ordered.

•15 minutes later•

I finally got done calling everyone but now everyone was texting me like crazy. "Have you posted it on Twitter or Instagram?" Dillon asked. "Nope but im bout to." I said and so I did. I hopped onto twitter posting 'Hey my loves.😘 we found out what the baby was.' Then another post said 'We are having a bandana boy😍😍💋.' All the fans were excited. I posted the same on insta with the picture of the ultra sound. "Im excited baby." Taylor said. "Me too." I said. "Here is yalls food." The girl said handing us each a plate of food. "Thank you." I said. She nodded and walked off. "Im really excited." Dillon said. "You know this isnt a toy? Right? This is an actual human being." I said laughing. "Yes i know." Dillon said. "Im gonna teach him how to rap." Dillon exclaimed. "Imma teach him how to play basketball." Taylor said. "Oh gawd. So he is gonna play baseball, basketball, rap, and sing?" I said. "I guess." Taylor said. "He is gonna be multi-talented like his momma." I said. We finally finished eating and left. We pulled into the driveway and I noticed something strange. We got out the car and walked to the door. I am honestly scared at this point, im not sure if they notice it but i did. All the lights were off and when we left the living room light was on along with the kitchen light. Also the TV was on but it was as silent as a mouse in their. "I dont wan-" And before i got the words out he had opened the door and there it was..