Chapter 23:

I woke up to the most amazing sight ever, taylor asleep. He looked so peaceful, he even had a small smile upon his face. For a few minutes I admired his smile. "Good morning my love and happy one year." He groaned pulling me closer to him. "Good morning baby, happy one year my love bug." I kissed his nose. "I love you so much Hannah!" he smiled. "I love you more!" I said. For a bit we cuddled together to lazy to get up. "What do you want to do today beautiful?" Tay asked. "I want to spend time with you of course!" I said. "Okay, we are going to the beach for a bit." He said changing into his swimming trunks. I nodded grabbed my bathing suit, slipped on my shorts over my bottoms.

|Taylor's POV:|

I looked at her and smiled. "What?" She asked "Nothing." I laughed. "What? Tell me!" She yelled. "Nothing, I just cant believe I have an amazing and beautiful girlfriend. Who i love to the ends of the earth." I said smiling slipping on my hippy glasses. "And I cant believe im dating Taylor. The Taylor Caniff!" She said sarcastically. She ran over to me and hugged me tightly, wrapping her arms around my neck and my arms around her waist. God! I loved her and I would never ever do anything to hurt her, yeah i can be an ass but i love her. I never wanna loose her. I took her hand leading her out the door, down the hall, into the elevator, then to the beach. For two hours we played and splashed in the water. "Lets walk on the boardwalk and walk around!" She said pulling me. We walked around, played games and rode roller coasters. We honestly had a blast. "Lets go back to the hotel!" I said. So we did.

|Hannah's Pov:|

It was 4:30 and We walked back to the hotel, "So whats next?" I asked taylor. "You'll see, just get ready babe!" He said. I wanted to know but surprises were always fun. I got ready. I curled my long brown hair, put on my make up and slipped my outfit on. I put on a pair of high waisted shorts, white sandals, a flower halo,and a cute blue crop top. I walk out to see tay in a pair of kakis and red tank jersey with a red bandana. "Im ready!" I said grabbing my phone looking at the time to see it was 5:00. He nodded leading me down to the lobby then to his car. We drove for about 10 minutes until we reached the movie theatre. We walked inside and ended up watching Tammy, the whole time we laughed. We loved going and seeing funny movies.

•2 & a half hours later•

The movie was over and lord almighty! I had never laughed so hard in my life, i almost pissed myself. We walked out of the theatre laughing, "I wanna remember this babe!" Taylor said and like usual he would and someone to take a picture of us. The girl took it for us and im so glad she didn't realize it was taylor. She was wearing a magcon shirt which was funny. We left and hopped inside the car. We drove for a few minutes and he parked at the beach. "What are we doing here?" I asked. He smiled and let me out. I slipped off my sandals, feeling the sand on my feet. The sun was setting which was beautiful so i sat down to admire its beauty!

|Taylor's POV:|

I was nervous to be honest, but seeing her and her beauty took the edge off. She was so beautiful, her hair was flowing in the wind. I dont know if i should. This is killing me, what if i do and it turns out all wrong. What if, god what if i screw it all up. She wasn't perfect nor was she trying to be perfect which i loved. I just dont want to fuck this up.. But here i go, this is the moment. Where i figure out....

|Hannah's POV:|

Something was wrong with Taylor. He seemed a bit nervous or off but it wasnt a bad nervous it seemed like a good nervous. But i dont know. I admired the sun going down and the sound of the waves splashing. "Hannah." Taylor said. I turned around to face him and nodded. He got up grabbed my hand and pulled me up, kissing me. "Is everything okay baby?" i asked. "Yes, i hope." He said. "What do yo-" I tried to say until he cut me off.

"Hannah! I love you, god. I love you to the moon and back. I love you to infinity and beyond. I love everything about you! I love seeing you at your worst cause then i know i will get your best. I love when you mad, happy, sad, pissed off, crying, I love it all. And i will scream it to the world! I LOVE YOU HANNAH KELLEY!" He said. "Your everything to me! God, I dont want to loose you. I have lost ppl before and I sure as hell aint loosing you!" I smiled and started to tear up. Thats when he pulled out a small black box, I gasp. He opens it up revealing a small diamond ring shaped into a heart. "This is my promise ring to you. I know we are young and things can go wrong but I wanna promise you. I wanna promise you the world, that im always going to be here, im going to be yours! I promise you, you'll never leave me. And most of all i want you to promise me you'll always be here." He said putting the ring on my ring finger. Emotions ran through me so did tears. "YES!" I yelled jumping into his arms. "I love you to infinity and beyond!" I whispered into his ear. "I love you to the moon and back!" He said looking me straight into my eyes. He put his hands on the sides of my face and pressed his lips upon mine. After awhile we went back to the hotel and cuddled falling asleep in his arms.

Next Day•

It was Sunday, meaning I have to go back home and so did Taylor but thank god we werent leaving until that night. But it was also sad seeing I was pretty much going to be alone. Caitlin was going to LA with Cam. My sister was going to stay with Matt. So the rest of the summer I was all alone. I went ahead and packed my bag so it was ready. When i got a text from my manager. M; Hannah! Remember you have a photo shoot today at 4:45 H; omg. I forgot im sorry, I will be there tho! M; okay, I will meet you their. And its a surprise so im not telling you anything. All i can say is its at a ware house. H; meanie😛 but okay i will definitely be there.

It was already 4:00 so that meant i needed to slip on something real fast and leave. "Taylor! Can you take me to my photo shoot?" I yelled to taylor. "Yes baby!" He said. I slipped on a pair of shorts and a shirt. •30 minutes later• We got their and my manager was sitting outside. "Your here!" She said hugging me. "Come one in!" She said opening the door. I gasped. It was a tie dye photo shoot. I loved it . "Its mainly for your line." My manager said. I nodded, I had a clothing line coming out for my fans called trippy hippy. "Now go to hair and makeup!" She demanded. I did so, They straightened my hair and put a flower halo in it, then dragged me to clothing. Slipping on a crop top that said 'trippy hippy' and a pair of high waisted shorts. It was honestly a lot of fun. They even had paint splattered on me! After we got done I thanked all of the people, my manager, the photographer, the makeup and hair artists. We left, they had even gave me some of the things.We got back and pretty much did nothing. We listened to music and cuddled.

Hours later•

It was 8:30 and it was time to go. Everyone packed up and hugged each other good bye. "Aaron and Dillon are riding with us!" Taylor said. I nodded. This was honestly going to be the most interesting ride ever.