Chapter Twenty Eight| Go take a cold shower

"The bed's getting cold and you're not hereThe future that we hold is so unclear" -Selena Gomez

The future that we hold is so unclear"
-Selena Gomez

"The bed's getting cold and you're not hereThe future that we hold is so unclear" -Selena Gomez

Status: unedited

The drive to Grayson's was unsuccessful to say the least.

I couldn't even make it out of the parking lot without almost putting a large dent in the rear end of his car which is why he ended up driving, therefore making the past ten minutes spent of me trying to reverse out of the parking space was a waste of time.

This is exactly why I don't have my license.

I could get a million driving lessons and my driving abilities would still remain non-existent.

I couldn't help but feel guilty as I curled my knees up to my chest in the passenger's seat, watching as he drove, his bloody, grazed knuckles gripping the steering wheel.

If I could actually drive properly, he wouldn't have to be driving right now, right after he was just in a fight, I should be the one driving.

He had an average sized cut on the top of his cheekbone and a small cut striking through his bottom lip. I internally winced as I noticed the purple pigment underneath his right eye, it wasn't quite a black eye just yet, it was just a tad bruised underneath.

It is bad that I thought it was hot?

Maybe a little.

Oh god, I sound like a hormonal teenager. Maybe I am but that's beside the point.

We finally pulled up to his overly large house, I jumped out of the car, running over to Grayson's side before helping him out, he raised an eyebrow, which I chose to ignore.

"I'm not a cripple. I can get out the car, you know?"

I rolled my eyes but nodded, following him up the far too large driveway, towards the front door.

He unlocked the front door and I followed him inside before grabbing his wrist and pulling him up the stairs, through his room and to his ensuite.

"Sit," I told him, nodding to the sink.