Epilogue

"A chapters ending, but the stories only just begunA page is turning for everyone"

only just begun
A page is turning for everyone"

-Miley Cyrus

Status: unedited

Status: unedited

Getting off the plane was like a breath of fresh air, literally.

The plane ride home was three hours long, which I guess I'm used to by know from flying to see Gray so often, but I can't lie, he sees me more then I see him, but we're both fine with it.

The anticipation was killing me the entire one hundred and eighty minutes I was sitting in that uncomfortable seat next to a snoring old lady.

It's been four years. Four entire years since I left to attend North Carolina university. Four years.

I just can't wait to see Caleb. It's almost been a year since I saw him last. I try to see him as often as I can but it's so hard when we're hours a part and I'm constantly drowning in revision exams and study papers, whilst trying to manage my relationship with my boyfriend whom I still love dearly.

Plus, Caleb has a job now. He actually works as a mechanic. Surprising, I know, considering he has zero coordination, but from what he's told me, he seems to be loving it, actually. He got the job about a year after I left, up until then he had been working at the Riverview local supermarket, which I couldn't help but laugh at.

He's worked hard and bought a new car. He got a Chevy Impala, and it was unbelievably expensive, but he seems to be taking care of it like it's his child, I remember when he facetimed me and flipped the camera to show his knew car; Priscilla, he had named it.

Only my brother would name his car Priscilla.

Of course, he kept his old car because it's our dad's and I don't think he'll ever be able to part with it, it's just more of a backup car now.

I exited the transparent double doors which slid open to reveal a thick sidewalk separated into a Taxi, bus, pick-up and drop off area.

I smiled immediately, being met with the familiar gloomy Riverview weather. Grey skies and wind, but I couldn't be happier to be home.